FlashFXP 3.8 Beta (3.7.9 Build 1343) / 18.104.22.1680
FlashFXP 3.8 Beta (3.7.9 Build 1343) / 22.214.171.1240 Ranking & Summary
FlashFXP 3.8 Beta (3.7.9 Build 1343) / 126.96.36.1990 description
Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. FlashFXP makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more.
Few things about it :
- Local and Site to Site File transfers
- FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4 & 5 support
- Full Featured User Interface with Drag & Drop Support.
Note: If you are using v2.1 you must backup your settings, uninstall v2.1, then install v3.x and import your settings
- Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
- MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
- Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
- Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
- Advanced Skip list.
- Optional caching of remote directory lists.
- Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.7g.
- Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
- Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
- Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security.
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
- Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
- Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
- Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
- FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
- Internal ident server.
- Per Site Connectivity modes support.
- PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
- Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
- Advanced queue control.
- Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
- Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
- Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
- Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
- Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
- Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
- Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
- Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
- Minimizes to system tray.
- List hidden files.
- Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
- Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
- Internal text editor for quick edits.
- Advanced Options
- Remote FTP file search.
- Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
- Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
- Grouped SITE custom commands.
- Priority transfer list.
- Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
- Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
- Bug report wizard, bug reports are now sent via http to our website rather than over email.
- Roll back on resumed file transfer to prevent corruption.
- Automatically reconnect and resume a transfer from where it left off if the connection is lost or no data is received for a specified period of time.
- Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb size limit like some ftp clients.
- Anti-idle keeps connection active.
- Changes specific to this release
- Updated SFTP engine.
- Updated FASTMM4 to the latest revision.
- You can now drag/drop from within the remote folder tree to move folders on the FTP server. (previously you could only drag from the listing to the tree to move things.)
- The local browser drop down box now supports auto text completion.
- Added the ability to view the MD5/SHA1 Fingerprint from the SSL server certificate dialog.
- FIXED: After an idle disconnect transferring the queue causing a site reconnect set the local path back to the site default.
- FIXED: Unable to view temporary SSL server certificates when "accept once" is clicked and the certificate isn't stored.
- Resolved SFTP compatibility issue with JSCAPE Server.
- New Features
- SFTP Support.
- Added the ability to replace a client certificate, replacing the certificate assigns the new certificate to all the sites the previous certificate was assigned to.
- Added the ability to en-queue delete operations and raw commands. (R...
FlashFXP 3.8 Beta (3.7.9 Build 1343) / 188.8.131.520 Screenshot
FlashFXP 3.8 Beta (3.7.9 Build 1343) / 184.108.40.2060 Keywords
Bookmark FlashFXP 3.8 Beta (3.7.9 Build 1343) / 220.127.116.110
FlashFXP 3.8 Beta (3.7.9 Build 1343) / 18.104.22.1680 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.