Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition
Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition Ranking & Summary
Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition description
Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition is a versatile and helpful tool which makes it easy to track and organize preventive and repair maintenance information on your fleet of vehicles and equipment. In addition to helping you organize your equipment information, Fleet Maintenance Pro will also automatically calculate and report maintenance due for your fleet.
When you start Fleet Maintenance Pro, automated and color-coded PM (preventive maintenance) alerts instantly show you which vehicles and equipment are due for service at all times. You can setup your own preventive maintenance criteria in Fleet Maintenance Pro so it automatically notifies you when the maintenance intervals you specify are reached. In addition to preventive maintenance scheduling, use the built-in repair scheduling utility to help you track unexpected repairs or problems reported by drivers or operators.
The Shop Edition is specifically designed for companies that perform most of their maintenance internally. The Shop Edition provides features such as work order management, automatic work order generation, parts inventory, purchase orders, invoicing, customer tracking, and provides the ability to assign parts to PM services to simplify data entry. When work orders are completed on one of your assets, the maintenance is automatically recorded and saved to the fleet history so you can easily monitor PM, repairs, parts, labor, and operating costs over time.
This will help you monitor trends in neglect, abuse, or simply aging equipment. In addition to maintenance, Fleet Maintenance Pro will also track fuel usage, registrations, inspections, insurance, loan/lease information, employees, vendors, and more. A large number of stock reports are also provided with Fleet Maintenance Pro. With any report, you can specify data filtering criteria to only display the information you need. If the Shop Edition exceeds your needs or budget, the vendor also has other levels of the program available as well as network versions.
- Tracks an unlimited number of vehicles/equipment.
- Track general fleet details such as vehicle #, license #, Serial #, purchase information, etc.
- User-defined fields for equipment facts (ie: Oil Type).
- Categorize your fleet by location, department, and type.
- Track preventive maintenance (PM) and repairs.
- Automatically calculates and informs when maintenance is due by automatically highlighting (in color) equipment due for service. Automatic Automatic Automatic
- Schedule PM notifications by date, mileage, kilometers, and/or hours.
- Detailed maintenance history and costing.
- Easily specify search, filter, and sorting criteria for your reports.
- Track registration, MVI, emissions, and user defined renewals.
- Track employee data, driver licensing, renewals, and certifications.
- Fuel transaction history, economy, and costs statistics.
- Extensive vendor database for servicing, inventory, and fueling.
- Track and monitor equipment usage.
- Built-in data backup and restore capability.
- Export to numerous formats (ASCII, Excel, PDF, + more)
- Network version support available.
- Free technical support e-mail and telephone support.
- Schedule and monitor unexpected repairs.
- Store unlimited photos of your fleet, parts, employees, etc.
- E-mail notifications of maintenance due and equipment expirations
- Tire management, inventory, assignment, and analysis.
- Electronic document attachments to maintenance or equipment records.
- Built-in report design editor to modify report layouts and queries.
- Itemize stock or non-stock parts when recording maintenance.
- Parts database for selecting commonly used parts.
- Accident log to record accident specifics, photos, etc.
- Track and record general expenses such as registration renewals, insurance payments, lease payments, ...etc.
- Graphing - Analyze your maintenance, fuel, and other costs in bar, line, and pie graphs.
- Track and monitor fluid usage (i.e. motor oil or other fluids).
- Advanced PM tracking support for multiple meters, fixed date/meter expirations and seasonal exclusions.
- Popup window that prompts you when new notifications for maintenance, equip. expirations, or employee certifications occur.
- FMP Tray Icon - Alerts you when maintenance is due even if the program is not running.
- Trip and assignment log for equipment.
- Depreciation tracking and reporting.
- And more...
- Several minor improvements and reporting enhancements.
Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition Screenshot
Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition Keywords
Bookmark Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition
Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- TATEMS Fleet Management Maintenance Software 4.2.09
- FastMaint CMMS Maintenance Management Software 5.2
- FastMaint 5.2.3
- FleetWise VB 5.1.4
- Vehicle Manager Fleet Edition with Network Support 2.0.1053
- FLEETMATE 1.4 build 073
- Best Consignment Shop Software Intro Edition 5.1.0
- Web+Shop, E-commerce Edition 4.6.1
- Vehicle Manager Fleet Network Edition 2.0.1079
- Best Consignment Shop Software Basic Edition 4.4.405
- Vehicle Manager Fleet Edition 2.0.1072
- Best Consignnment Shop Software Diamond Edition 5.1.2705
- Best Consignment Shop Software Diamond Edition 5.1.05
- Fleet Maintenance Pro Enterprise 9.02
- Fleet Maintenance Pro Deluxe 8.0
- TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software 4.0.00XP