FlexCell Grid Control(Active X) 5.7.4
FlexCell Grid Control(Active X) 5.7.4 Ranking & Summary
FlexCell Grid Control(Active X) 5.7.4 description
FlexCell Grid Control(Active X) 5.7.4 is considered as a flexible grid control that lets you create professional user interfaces and report forms in your application. It also provides comprehensive functions such as Print, Print Preview, Chart, Merge Cell, Virtual Grid, Import/Export XML, Export to Excel Workbook (no need of Excel runtime support). It provides six cell types and nine programming objects.
FlexCell Grid Control (ActiveX) supports standard Microsoft Windows ActiveX interface, it can be used with Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual FoxPro, etc.
- Comprehensive Functions
- FlexCell provides comprehensive functions, such as exporting to XML, HTML, PDF, CSV and Excel workbook (no need of Excel runtime support), importing from XML, printing, preview, sorting, charting, cell merging, virtual mode, ownerdraw mode, etc.
- Integrated Printing
- You can print the grid with a single statement. You have complete control over paper orientation, margins, page breaks, report titles, header text, and footer text, or show a dialog box to let the user select and set up the printer. Title rows allow you to add repeating header rows to each page.
- Well-designed Object Model
- FlexCell provides 11 classes: Cell, Chart, Column, ComboBox, Images, PageBreak, PageSetup, Range, ReportTitle, Row and Selection. The Excel-like object model make the process more efficient!
- Masked Editing
- Input templates can be specified to automatically control and validate text input, minimize data entry errors. FlexCell provides following input templates: None, Letter, Upper, Lower, Digital and Numeric.
- Enhanced Cell Editing
- Use simple text editing, drop-down lists, date pickers, check boxes, cell buttons, masks, and advanced data validation to control the editing process. For example, you can use an input mask to provide a template that automatically validates data as your users type, or choose to prevent users from editing specific columns altogether.
- Excel-like Charting
- You can create multiple types of chart in the grid: ColumnClustered, Line, Pie, 3DColumnClustered, 3DLine and 3DPie.
- Excel-like Cell Merging
- Merge contiguous cells, making them span multiple rows or columns freely. Cell merging can be used to create merged table headers, merged data views.
- Clipboard Support
- The grid content can be copied, cut and pasted freely, and the text can be copied and pasted mutually between FlexCell and other software such as Excel, Notepad, etc.
- Designer Support
- The FlexCell Designer is a standalone tool you can use to configure a grid template and save it to either a proprietary .flx (.cel) file or to an XML file. Then at run time, load the template into the grid using the OpenFile or LoadFromXML methods. This provides a nice way to set up a grid without writing a lot of code, letting you format both the grid and cells within it.
- Comprehensive Documentation
- FlexCell includes a complete set of VB6, VB.NET, C#.NET sample code and help file, helping you to learn the usage of this control quickly
- Removed a bug related to LeaveRow/LeaveCell event and SP6 for Visual Basic 6.
FlexCell Grid Control(Active X) 5.7.4 Screenshot
FlexCell Grid Control(Active X) 5.7.4 Keywords
Bookmark FlexCell Grid Control(Active X) 5.7.4
FlexCell Grid Control(Active X) 5.7.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- FlexCell Grid Control 5.7.5
- FlexCell Grid Control 5.7.4
- FlexCell Grid Control 5.7.2
- FlexCell Grid Control 5.7.1
- FlexCell Grid Control 5.7.0
- FlexCell Grid Control (ActiveX) 5.7.0
- FlexCell Grid Control 5.6.8
- FlexCell Grid Control v5.6.6
- FlexCell Grid Control 5.6.6
- FlexCell Grid Control 5.6.2
- FlexCell Grid Control V4.3.3
- FlexCell Grid Control 3.4.0
- FlexCell Grid Control (.NET) 3.0.5