FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 2.1 Build 2101
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 2.1 Build 2101 Ranking & Summary
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 2.1 Build 2101 description
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL is a timesaver for database migration to MySQL and data transference tasks.
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL deals with two major problems occuring during the migration from one MySQL database server to another:
- Correct transfer of the database structure and data in regards to all the fine points of the MySQL database server
- Data transfer into already existing MySQL tables with ability to maintain data actuality afterwards (single-side synchronization).
- Import database structure and data from any data source using OLE DB or ODBC
Import database structure and data from standalone database servers: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Informix, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and other.
Import database structure and data from desktop databases: Paradox, FoxPro, DBF.
Import data from popular office formats (though ODBC driver): Excel, CSV, TXT.
Direct import from MS Access databases, including correct image extraction from OLE BLOB fields.
Full Unicode support.
- Different modes of database migration and data transfer
Complete transfer of database structure and data from the source to the destination database servers.
Transfer of selected database objects and schemas only.
Transfer data into existing tables within the destination database.
Transfer new/updated/deleted records only (single-sided data synchronization).
Creating template to perform single-sided data syncronization in one click.
Generating an SQL script for future execution while working without live connection to the destination server.
- High customization, full control over the migration process.
Extracting full metadata information (tables, fields, PK, FK and indices) provided by OLE DB provider or ODBC driver.
Selecting source objects to extract metadata and to move data from.
Full customization of the target database and objects.
Wide range of SQL Script generation options.
Ability to view and edit a generated SQL script.
Full monitoring and control over the database generation process (ability to stop when encountering an erroneous SQL statement, correct it and resume).
- 30 days trial
- Import no more than 10% of records for each source table
- Nag screen
- Command line tool to automate data export process is made.
- FlySpeed Task Scheduler is added to automate export jobs.
- FlySpeed DB Migrate COM Server allows to run command-line tool programmatically.
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 2.1 Build 2101 Screenshot
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 2.1 Build 2101 Keywords
Bookmark FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 2.1 Build 2101
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 2.1 Build 2101 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.