FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.1 Build 2101
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.1 Build 2101 Ranking & Summary
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.1 Build 2101 description
FlySpeed DB Migrate to Microsoft SQL Server will prove to be a timesaver when it comes to database migration to MS SQL as well as to data transference tasks.
FlySpeed DB Migrate to Microsoft SQL Server deals with two major problems occuring during data migration from one SQL server database to another:
- Correct transfer of the database structure and data in regards to all the fine points of MS SQL Server
- Data transfer into already existing SQL Server tables with ability to maintain data actuality afterwards (single-side synchronization).
Import database structure and data from any data source using OLE DB or ODBC
- Import database structure and data from standalone database servers: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Informix, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and other.
- Import database structure and data from desktop databases: Paradox, FoxPro, DBF.
- Import data from popular office formats (though ODBC driver): Excel, CSV, TXT.
- Direct import from MS Access databases, including correct image extraction from OLE BLOB fields.
- Full Unicode support.
Different modes of database migration and data transfer
- Complete transfer of database structure and data from the source to the destination database servers.
- Transfer of selected database objects and schemas only.
- Transfer data into existing tables within the destination database.
- Transfer new/updated/deleted records only (single-sided data synchronization).
- Creating template to perform single-sided data syncronization in one click.
- Generating an SQL script for future execution while working without live connection to the destination server.
High customization, full control over the migration process.
- Extracting full metadata information (tables, fields, PK, FK and indices) provided by OLE DB provider or ODBC driver.
- Selecting source objects to extract metadata and to move data from.
- Full customization of the target database and objects.
- Wide range of SQL Script generation options.
- Ability to view and edit a generated SQL script.
- Full monitoring and control over the database generation process (ability to stop when encountering an erroneous SQL statement, correct it and resume).
- OLE DB Provider or ODBC Driver for the Source database
- 30 days trial
- Import no more than 10 tables and 20% of records for each source table
- Nag screen
- Command line tool to automate data export process is made.
- FlySpeed Task Scheduler is added to automate export jobs.
- FlySpeed DB Migrate COM Server allows to run command-line tool programmatically.
- MS SQL Server 2008 is supported now.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.1 Build 2101 Screenshot
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.1 Build 2101 Keywords
Bookmark FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.1 Build 2101
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.1 Build 2101 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.