Forex Currency Converter 1.0
Forex Currency Converter 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Forex Currency Converter 1.0 description
When enabled on your Firefox browser, Forex Currency Converter will automatically identify numbers such as prices and other currency information within the contents of the webpages that you are browsing and make such numbers "clickable" so that you can convert them into another currency or commodity instantly.
For example, when you are visiting one of your favorite shopping or auction sites, this add-on will let you click on any price tag displayed on your screen and convert that amount to one of the 180+ currencies available using up-to-date foreign exchange rates right on your browser without the need to open another window or tab. Forex Currency Converter is a web based service and does not download any currency exchange rate information to your computer; however, it requires an active internet connection.
- Ability to select how you want the numbers appear on your browser screen � solid-underline (default), dotted-underline, or no-underline from the add-on options menu
- Auto-populate the conversion amount from the web page that you are visiting
- Identify your locale based on the version of the Firefox you are using and configure "decimal separators" accordingly (e.g., if you are a user from the United Kingdom, the decimal separator will be a "period"; if you are a user from Spain, the decimal separator will be a "comma", etc.)
- Remember your last conversion and use those FROM and TO parameters for your next conversion request
- Ability to invert the conversion you make and access to daily, weekly, monthly, and annual charts depicting the historical exchange trends of the currency pair that you selected
- Firefox 2.0 or higher
Forex Currency Converter 1.0 Screenshot
Forex Currency Converter 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Forex Currency Converter 1.0
Forex Currency Converter 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.