FTPEditor 4.0.3 Build 500
FTPEditor 4.0.3 Build 500 Ranking & Summary
FTPEditor 4.0.3 Build 500 description
For common everyday tasks like correcting links, fixing misspelled words, adding some new text to a page, etc., do you really need to load up some bloated whale of a HTML program then launch a separate FTP program to upload it once you're done?
FTPEditor is not only faster but a lot more efficient. Lets take a hypothetical situation. Imagine you want to add a new blurb of text to your "what's new" page. Using FTPEditor you would merely enter the location of the file on your FTP server and FTPEditor will locate it and open it. Now just work on the file like its sitting on your hard drive, make the changes you need, spell check, and do whatever else is required. Then just save them. FTPEditor handles all this directly with the remote FTP server. No uploading or downloading is needed, FTPEditor handles everything and makes the process as clean and neat as working locally.
You also can work on multiple files at the same time. Just open all the files you need to modify and do your thing. Every time you save your changes FTPEditor will automatically put the corrected/updated file back into its original location. In addition, you will be able to drag and drop your files directly into FTPEditor in order to load and edit them.
While basic in nature, FTPEditor also has all of the neccessary FTP features youd need for file transfers. For instance it has the ability to automatically or manually set the file transfer type (ASCII or Binary) based on predefined binary file types, use a proxy server, create and delete directories on an FTP server, and issue standard commands like delete and rename.
- Secure FTP support
- Edit files directly on FTP servers
- Attractive and easy to use interface
- Drag & drop up and download
- Recursive transfers
- Open multiple files even from different directories
- Site-Manager to store FTP account information
- Export / Import of Site-Manager entries
- Local Backup of edited files
- HTML, PHP, Perl, SQL, C(++), Java, ASP syntax highlighting
- Code Templates
- Auto correct & Key assignments
- Team Development functionality
- Edit local files
- Local HTML preview
- Built-in Explorer manages local files
- Firewall and Proxy support
- Keep alive for idle connections
- Remote Image support (JPG, PNG, BMP, ICO supported)
- Image Zoom In/Out
- Tabs to Space conversion
- PC with Pentium processor or better
- Between 5 MB and 10 MB of hard disk space
FTPEditor 4.0.3 Build 500 Screenshot
FTPEditor 4.0.3 Build 500 Keywords
Bookmark FTPEditor 4.0.3 Build 500
FTPEditor 4.0.3 Build 500 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.