FTPGetter 3.00 Ranking & Summary
FTPGetter 3.00 description
FTPGetter 3.00 is designed as a professional program that can allow you to upload your web site updates to the server. Lets count: run an FTP client, connect to the server, select source files and folders on your PC, select a destination folder on an FTP server and press the Upload button. The result is five. Quite a bit? Why not let your computer do all this for you? You need FTPGetter.
FTPGetter is a secure FTP automation scheduler. All you need is to create profiles of the FTP servers with which the program will work. FTPGetter supports FTP and secure FTP over SSL protocols, authorization using PEM/ASN1 or PKCS12 certificates and keys, connection through FTP/SOCKS/HTTP proxy and bandwidth control. For each server profile, automation tasks are created: upload or download, source files and folders, destination folder. Preliminary comparison of source and destination files by modification date/time, MD5 hash or size allows transfers of only new or modified files.
FTPGetter has a unique feature of using wildchars for processing files by mask. For example, if you need to upload only HTML files - you should specify "*.html" as the mask instead of the source file name. FTPGetter will then upload only HTML documents.
Apart from file processing, FTPGetter can process the contents of all subfolders of the source folder that you specify. The program will synchronize the structure of source and destination subfolders. You can be sure that all new subfolders of your site will be automatically uploaded - if the subfolder is lacking on the server it will be automatically created.
Each profile has a built-in scheduler which can help you to set an automation tasks processing schedule.
A built-in FTP Explorer allows you to work with FTP servers just as you do with common FTP client programs. You can browse FTP server folders, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders on the FTP server, manually upload and download files and much more.
FTP server profile set-up process consists of the three basic steps:
- Set up Connection parameters: server address, user name and password, used protocol (standard or secure SSL/TLS), connection type (direct or via proxy-server).
- Create Automation Tasks: uploading files and folders from local discs to server or downloading files and folders from server to local discs. Each task has additional options - comparison of files before uploading and downloading, saving file modification time, synchronizing folder structure, deleting successfully processed files at the source side etc. One of significant features of FTPGetter is file batch processing by mask, so that you can perform operations with multiple files with names that match certain criteria - e.g. upload to server only files with html extension or download from server all files except images in bmp format.
- Adjust the Scheduler - customize weekdays when profile tasks will be processed, processing start-up and finish time, frequency of performance.
- Multithreaded processing - simultaneous work with several servers;
- Multiple file uploading and downloading using file mask;
- Use of multiple file masks for multithreaded processing: support of wildcard symbols * and ?, mask types [a-z]???-[^0-9].txt;
- Upload and download of individual files with a possibility of saving under new name at the destination side;
- Possibility of file comparison on the basis of their MD5 hashes, modification date and time or size. Upload and download of only new or changed files;
- File processing in subfolders of any nesting level. Reconstruction of subfolders structure at the destination side;
- Exclude from transfer queue files by extension;
- Process files newer than n day(s);
- Run program after successful file transfer;
- Possibility of choosing the transfer type - binary, ASCII or autodetection on the basis of file extension;
- Setting access rights (chmod) to the file after successful uploading;
- Possibility of deleting source files after successful task processing;
- Filename case conversion for successfully processed files;
- Individual built-in Scheduler for each profile;
- "Process immediately" - immediately (without taking Scheduler's settings into account) process tasks of the chosen profile;
- Protocols, proxy-servers and security
- FTP and secure FTP over SSL (TLS) protocol support;
- Support of explicit (AUTH SSL) and implicit (port 990) access to secure ftp servers;
- Use of shared keys (user name and password), PKCS12 keys, PEM or ANS1 DER client certificates for authentication at secure ftp servers;
- Independent settings for restriction of bandwidth for upload and download tasks for each profile;
- FTP, SOCKS and HTTP (method CONNECT) proxy-servers support. It is possible to customize separate proxy settings for each profile;
- Individual log file settings for each profile;.
- Built-in FTP Explorer
- Comfortable server navigation;
- Bookmarks for quick jump to server directories;
- Command line for command execution on the server;
- File properties preview on the server;
- Change of access rights for the file on the server (chmod);
- Context menu for creation, renaming and deleting files and folders on the server;
- Upload and download of files and folders using Drag-and-Drop technology or context menu;
- Built-in text editor (beta);
4. Visual and sound notification of successful task performance
5. Possibility of run as Windows service
6. Work in background mode
7. "Invisible" mode - no icon in the system tray and button at the task bar
8. User friendly multi-language interface
- FTPGetter 3 adds fully featured synchronization mode to keep your local workstation and the server synchronized automatically.
- This feature alone is well worth upgrading!
- FTPGetter 3 is like a brand-new product if you were looking for a way to automate file synchronization over the FTP protocol.
Requirements: A standard Windows PC
FTPGetter 3.00 Screenshot
FTPGetter 3.00 Keywords
Bookmark FTPGetter 3.00
FTPGetter 3.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Dicm Store PACS Server 2.1
- Classic FTP Uploading Software 1.11
- ReportGen for MS ISA Server 2.0
- MS SQL Server Import Multiple Text Files 7.0
- Text Files to MS SQL Server Converter 7.0
- MS SQL Server Import Multiple Text Files Software 7.0
- SQL Server Recovery Toolbox 1.0.5
- Text Files to MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0