FTPGetter 3.17 Ranking & Summary
FTPGetter 3.17 description
FTPGetter 3.17 is designed as a professional and useful application. How many steps do you need to upload your web site updates to the server? Lets count: run an FTP client, connect to the server, select source files and folders on your PC, select a destination folder on an FTP server and press the Upload button. The result is five. Quite a bit? Why not let your computer do all this for you? You need FTPGetter.
FTPGetter is a secure FTP automation scheduler. All you need is to create profiles of the FTP servers with which the program will work. FTPGetter supports FTP and secure FTP over SSL protocols, authorization using PEM/ASN1 or PKCS12 certificates and keys, connection through FTP/SOCKS/HTTP proxy and bandwidth control. For each server profile, automation tasks are created: upload or download, source files and folders, destination folder. Preliminary comparison of source and destination files by modification date/time, MD5 hash or size allows transfers of only new or modified files.
FTP server profile set-up process consists of the three basic steps:
- Set up Connection parameters: server address, user name and password, used protocol (standard or secure SSL/TLS), connection type (direct or via proxy-server).
- Create Automation Tasks: uploading files and folders from local discs to server or downloading files and folders from server to local discs. Each task has additional options - comparison of files before uploading and downloading, saving file modification time, synchronizing folder structure, deleting successfully processed files at the source side etc. One of significant features of FTPGetter is file batch processing by mask, so that you can perform operations with multiple files with names that match certain criteria - e.g. upload to server only files with html extension or download from server all files except images in bmp format.
- Adjust the Scheduler - customize weekdays when profile tasks will be processed, processing start-up and finish time, frequency of performance.
- FTPGetter has a unique feature of using wildchars for processing files by mask. For example, if you need to upload only HTML files - you should specify "*.html" as the mask instead of the source file name. FTPGetter will then upload only HTML documents.
- Apart from file processing, FTPGetter can process the contents of all subfolders of the source folder that you specify. The program will synchronize the structure of source and destination subfolders. You can be sure that all new subfolders of your site will be automatically uploaded - if the subfolder is lacking on the server it will be automatically created.
- Each profile has a built-in scheduler which can help you to set an automation tasks processing schedule.
- A built-in FTP Explorer allows you to work with FTP servers just as you do with common FTP client programs. You can browse FTP server folders, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders on the FTP server, manually upload and download files and much more.
- FTPGetter is an automated ftp program which is intended to upload or download files between ftp servers and your local or network workstation drives using file masks, i.e. when neither exact file names, nor their numbers are known.
- File batch processing using masks will allow you to flexibly adjust list of files that are to be uploaded to the ftp server or downloaded from it. Built-in task scheduler will duly start the tasks that you created.
- FTPGetter can work simultaneously with any number of ftp servers using multithreaded processing technology. FTPGetter supports a direct connection to ftp servers, as well as connection through a FTP, SOCKS or HTTP proxy server.
Enhancements: FTPGetter 3 adds fully featured synchronization mode to keep your local workstation and the server synchronized automatically. Crontab scheduler
Requirements: A standard Windows PC
FTPGetter 3.17 Screenshot
FTPGetter 3.17 Keywords
Bookmark FTPGetter 3.17
FTPGetter 3.17 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.