FTPGetter 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
FTPGetter 126.96.36.199 description
FTPGetter 188.8.131.52 is an automated ftp program used for uploading or downloading files between ftp servers and your local or network workstation drives using file masks, i.e. when neither exact file names, nor their numbers are known. File batch processing using masks will allow you to flexibly adjust list of files that are to be uploaded to the ftp server or downloaded from it. Built-in task scheduler will duly start the tasks that you created.
FTPGetter can work simultaneously with any number of ftp servers using multithreaded processing technology. FTPGetter supports a direct connection to ftp servers, as well as connection through a FTP, SOCKS or HTTP proxy server. The main function of FTPGetter is automation of uploading and downloading operations between ftp servers and your computer. FTPGetter will be useful to those who constantly works with ftp servers - web site uploading, file exchange, uploading webcam photos to the server or synchronization of files on the server and your computer.
- Managing profiles of ftp servers
- The main window of FTPGetter contains list of profiles of ftp servers, file exchange is performed with and a window for displaying program activity log.
- Using main menu or toolbar you can create new ftp server profiles, edit existing ones, review the server you are interested in using FTP Explorer, manually start performance of tasks of the chosen profile, edit program common settings.
- FTPGetter can perform tasks of several profiles simultaneously by virtue of multithread technology.
- Creation and editing of ftp server profile
- Profile properties: ftp, ftp over ssl, proxy settings, files upload and download tasks, scheduler settings
- All data on server you need to perform work with automatically is stored in the server profile and grouped into three sections.
- Connection settings - server address, user name and password, used protocol, used proxy-server settings, log file settings.
- FTP tasks - list of files that are necessary to be downloaded from the server to your computer or uploaded to the ftp server from your computer.
- FTP task scheduler will help you define schedule for performing the created tasks: what weekdays they should be performed, processing start-up and finish time.
- Automation Task Wizard
- Define ftp upload and download tasks with a visual and user-friendly Task Wizard. Compare files before upload or download by MD5 hash, timastamps, size, define access permissions for files (CHMOD), preserver date and time (MDTM)
- Task Wizard will help you to easily and quickly create tasks that will be performed during server profile processing. Task creation consists of four steps.
- Choose the necessary operation - upload or download.
- Choose source files. Depending on the performed operation these will be files on the server or files on your computer or network drive. You can use masks for uploading or downloading multiple files.
- Choose folder on the server to which the files will be uploaded or folder on your computer to which the files will be downloaded.
- Additional operations - comparing files by modification date, MD5 hash or size, change of modification date after successful task performance etc.
- FTP Explorer - comfortable navigation at ftp server
- FTP Explorer is intended for easy browsing of an ftp server when you set up the automation tasks. You may download and upload files and folders manually, create new folders, rename, delete files on ftp server
- A full-featured built-in FTP Explorer is used for navigation at ftp server in FTPGetter.
- You will be able to comfortably navigate through ftp server when creating or editing tasks to choose files that are of interest to you. Using FTP Explorer you can browse through ftp server you are interested in from the main window of FTPGetter at any point.
- Using context menu you will be able to review properties of the necessary file, change file access rights on the server, rename or delete files or folders on the server, perform commands specific for the server from the command line. Support of Drag-and-Drop technology allows you to upload files and folders from Windows Explorer to ftp server using mouse.
FTPGetter 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
FTPGetter 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark FTPGetter 18.104.22.168
FTPGetter 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.