FTPGetter 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
FTPGetter 18.104.22.168 description
FTPGetter 22.214.171.124 won't make you disappointed because it provides you a sophisticated download/upload transfers manager and scheduler.
FTPGetter - such repetitive tasks as web site uploading and mirroring, the backing up of large amounts of data to remote locations, downloading of updated packages (and more) are very time consuming and can significantly slow down Internet connections during work hours.
The developers of FTPGetter offer web masters, system administrators and even normal users not familiar with scripting, a cost-effective and extremely easy-to-use solution to automate the repetitive download/upload tasks.
FTPGetter uses a sophisticated FTP transfer manager with a built-in scheduler. There's no need to write complicated scripts or batch files! Using FTPGetter is a snap. Use a FTP Explorer window to navigate through FTP servers and define tasks using a visual Wizard.
FTPGetter will also remember individual preferences for every FTP server. You can keep individual log files for every site. Although scheduled tasks run silently in the background, you can start them manually, as needed, for immediate execution.
While the great functionality of FTPGetter should satisfy an experienced professional, the user-friendly multilingual interface makes it a must-have application for everyone looking for an FTP automation solution.
- Multithreaded processing simultaneous work with several servers;
- Multiple file uploading and downloading using file mask;
- Use of multiple file masks for multithreaded processing: support of wildcard symbols * and mask types [a-z]???-[^0-9].txt;
- Upload and download of individual files with a possibility of saving under new name at the destination side;
- Possibility of file comparison on the basis of their MD5 hashes, modification date and time or size. Upload and download of only new or changed files;
- File processing in subfolders of any nesting level. Reconstruction of subfolders structure at the destination side;
- Exclude from transfer queue files by extension;
- Process files newer than n day(s);
- Run program after successful file transfer;
- Possibility of choosing the transfer type binary, ASCII or autodetection on the basis of file extension;
- Setting access rights (chmod) to the file after successful uploading;
- Possibility of deleting source files after successful task processing;
- Filename case conversion for successfully processed files;
- Individual built-in Scheduler for each profile;
- "Process immediately" immediately (without taking Schedulers settings into account) process tasks of the chosen profile;
- Learn more about automated ftp tasks and built-in scheduler.
- Protocols, proxy-servers and security
- FTP and secure FTP over SSL (TLS) protocol support;
- Support of explicit (AUTH SSL) and implicit (port 990) access to secure ftp servers;
- Use of shared keys (user name and password), PKCS12 keys, PEM or ANS1 DER client certificates for authentication at secure ftp servers;
- Independent settings for restriction of bandwidth for upload and download tasks for each profile;
- FTP, SOCKS and HTTP (method CONNECT) proxy-servers support. It is possible to customize separate proxy settings for each profile;
- Individual log file settings for each profile;
- Learn more about customizing parameters for connection to ftp server.
- Built-in FTP Explorer
- Comfortable server navigation;
- Bookmarks for quick jump to server directories;
- Command line for command execution on the server;
- File properties preview on the server;
- Change of access rights for the file on the server (chmod);
- Context menu for creation, renaming and deleting files and folders on the server;
- Upload and download of files and folders using Drag-and-Drop technology or context menu;
- Built-in text editor (beta);
- Learn more about work with FTP Explorer.
- Other features
- Visual and sound notification of successful task performance;
- Possibility of run as Windows service;
- Work in background mode;
- "Invisible" mode no icon in the system tray and button at the task bar;
- User friendly multi-language interface
- FTPGetter 3 adds fully featured synchronization mode to keep your local workstation and the server synchronized automatically. This feature alone is well worth upgrading!
- FTPGetter 3 is like a brand-new product if you were looking for a way to automate file synchronization over the FTP protocol.
FTPGetter 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
FTPGetter 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark FTPGetter 184.108.40.206
FTPGetter 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- X360 Ftp Client ActiveX OCX (Twice Developer) 2.40
- Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server 1.1.7
- EMS Data Import for SQL Server 3.2
- X360 Ftp ActiveX OCX - Full Source Code 2.24
- X360 Ftp Client ActiveX Control 2.37
- x360soft - Ftp Client ActiveX SDK 2.37
- WMS Log Analyzer 1.51
- Sentry-go Plus Windows Server Monitor 1.0
- Dicm Store PACS Server 2.1
- Classic FTP Uploading Software 1.11
- My Remote Files 2.2.1
- MS SQL Server Import Multiple Text Files 7.0
- Text Files to MS SQL Server Converter 7.0
- MS SQL Server Import Multiple Text Files Software 7.0
- Text Files to MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- SQL Server Recovery Toolbox 1.0.5