FTPRush 2.1.8 Ranking & Summary
FTPRush 2.1.8 description
Skilled users and IT specialists can take advantage of the built-in Script Designer and Command Designer. A few lines of code will help you teach the FTP Rush to execute lots of routine work automatically. This feature allows you to reach spectacular efficiency in no time. Another advantage is the support of synchronize folders, so the client can look after the identity of folders and contained files in upload and download directory. Identification of files that have been modified, added or deleted since the last update will no longer be a problem.
- Supports FXP - Site-to-Site transfers
- Tabbed interface and multiple connections
- Supports FTP, FTPS, TFTP and SFTP (FTP over SSH).
- GUI Customization and Integrated Docking
- Drag-And-Drop files via Explorer-like interface
- Automated transfer by writing FTP scripts
- Built-in Task Manager including Synchronize
- Supports HTTP Proxy, Socks 4&5
- Fast SFV checking on client side
- Supports Unicode/UTF8 charset
- Supports UPnP Port-mapping
- On-The-Fly Mode Z Compression
- High performance Disk Buffer
- Caching folders speeds your browsing
- Keep alive your FTP connections
- Smart Skip & Allow transfer
- Row color and highlights
- Super fast file search
- Fixed bugs when using single connection mode.
- Fixed a bug - some issue when you specify "Local Path" for a site.
- Fixed a bug - incorrect display of directory list when transfer is completed.
- Fixed a bug - can't resume download sometimes.
- Processor: Intel or AMD x86 processors
- Memory: 128 MB of system memory (RAM)
- Disk space: 10 MB free hard disk drive space
FTPRush 2.1.8 Screenshot
FTPRush 2.1.8 Keywords
Bookmark FTPRush 2.1.8
FTPRush 2.1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.