FTPshell Server 4.3
FTPshell Server 4.3 Ranking & Summary
FTPshell Server 4.3 description
FTPshell Server 4.3 offers you a Secure FTP Server and SSH2 Secure Shell Server available in a single software package, which simultaneously supports file transfer and remote access using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Telnet, and Secure Shell.
FTPshell Server can be administered using the control panel from the local computer. Users can be authenticated using local windows system accounts, active directory, or FTPshell Server specific accounts.
Many advanced features such as download and upload resuming and file integrity verification using CRC, MD5, and SHA are also supported. FTPshell Server has passed the rigorous testing program for running on Windows Vista and has officially been certified for Windows Vista by Microsoft. A complete list of features is available on the product website at www.ftpshell.com. FTPshell Server is the only windows software solution you will ever need to support all internet file transfer protocols. Download it now and evaluate it free for 30 days.
Automatically reconnect and resume broken file transfers, compare and synchronize folders between local and remote computers, search for files on a remote computer, zip or unzip files, schedule one-time and recurring tasks, create FTP scripts, and more ...
Simultaneously connect and transfer files from several FTP sites, upload files to multiple servers with a single click, and perform server to server transfers (FXP).
An FTP server provides access to a collection of files. Each file is identified by a server-defined username and a server-defined pathname. Many servers provide public files under the standard username anonymous. Most of these servers demand a password, but allow any password that ends with @. FTP defines three types of files - text files, binary files, and directories.
The client normally begins each FTP connection with a USER request, then, depending on the servers response, a PASS request. A USER request has a parameter showing a user-name. A PASS request has a parameter called a password.
- SSH based secure FTP (SFTP): In addition to regular FTP, FTPshell Server also supports SSH2 based secure FTP (SFTP).
- SSL/TLS based secure FTP (FTPS): In addition to regular FTP, FTPshell Server also supports Implicit and explicit SSL/TLS based secure FTP (FTPS).
- LDAP Active Directory and Windows Authentication: Authentication using LDAP based Active Directory and Windows NTLM authentication is supported in addition to local FTPShell Server accounts.
- Run as windows service: FTPshell Server runs as a windows service and can be configured to start automatically on boot up or started manually.
- Anonymous and password protected accounts: FTPshell Server enables you to setup both anonymous and user accounts on the same computer.
- FREE personal edition: The FREE personal edition is available for non-commercial use and supports unlimited account creation and up to 2 simultaneous connections.
Requirements: Windows 95/2000/XP/Vista
FTPshell Server 4.3 Screenshot
FTPshell Server 4.3 Keywords
Bookmark FTPshell Server 4.3
FTPshell Server 4.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.