Genius Connect 220.127.116.11 b2
Genius Connect 18.104.22.168 b2 Ranking & Summary
Genius Connect 22.214.171.124 b2 description
Genius Connect 126.96.36.199 b2 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial application which will synchronize Outlook® data with any relational database that supports ODBC (MS Access, mySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.).
An Outlook® folder (Calendar, Contacts*, Mail, Journal, Notes and Tasks) can be linked to a database table. You can use your own table structure and define conversions for columns with data type's that are not compatible with an Outlook® field.
- Improved efficiency while working in Outlook® through immediate access to current database information.
- Easy access to contact, calendar and customer information, stored in your database.
- Create Tasks in Outlook® based on events in your database.
- Ability to quickly update and back-up information.
- Offers complete flexibility by allow connectivity to any standard SQL Database.
- 2-way sync and attachment support
- GeniusConnect supports synchronization of the following Outlook / Exchange Folder types
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2002/2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2000
- Link your own database schema
- Select your database table or view and link the columns to outlook fields. Define data conversion (int to char, date to char etc.) and SQL statements for generation of the primary key.
- Load selected item(s)
- Load database data for selected outlook item(s) into the outlook folder and update the outlook item(s) data. The selected outlook item(s) will be updated only if a database record already exists.
- Store selected item(s)
- Store selected outlook item(s) data in the database. If a database record already exists, the data will be updated. If a database record doesn’t exist, a new record will be inserted.
- Load all items
- Load all database records in the outlook folder. If a outlook item already exists, the data will be updated. If the outlook item doesn’t exist, a new outlook item will be inserted into the outlook folder.
- Store all items
- Store all outlook items from the outlook folder in the database. If a database record already exists, the data will be updated. If a database record doesn’t exist, a new record will be inserted.
- Timestamp compare
- This option enables last modification time compare.Based on the timestamp, GeniusConnect can decide direction of the update.
- Ignore private items
- Ignore all outlook items that are marked as private.
- Never update Outlook® items
- Never update outlook items that already exists in the contact folder.
- Never update database items
- Never update database data that already exists in the database.
- Delete Outlook® items when an item is removed from the database
- Delete Outlook® items that are deleted from the database.
- Automatically load or store data based on schedulers.
- Link multiple folders
- Every outlook folder can be linked to a different table(and/or database).
- Central database contains customer data in the customer table and supplier data in the supplier table.
- Link the contact folder “customers” to the customer table and the contact folder “suppliers” to the supplier table.
- Import/ Export link setting
- Import or export information about link (mapping) between an Outlook® field and database table field from/to a file.
- Administrator password
- Configuration options can be protected by a password.
- Filter Rows
- SQL where clause can be entered for every linked table.
- Specifies the condition for the rows returned by a query.
- Silent delete
- Outlook® items will be deleted without confirmation dialog.
- User-defined fields
- Outlook User-defined fields can be linked to a table column.
- Auto Save on Outlook Item change
- Save Outlook Item(s) to database immediately after a change has been made. New Items will be automatically inserted.
- Delete all Outlook Items before Load All
- All Outlook Item(s) will be deleted before Load All action. Use this option to empty the folder before loading all items.
- Delete all Database Records before Store All
- All records will be deleted before Store All action. Use this option to empty the database table before storing all items.
- Delete Database Record when Outlook Item deleted
- Database record will be deleted immediately after Outlook Item has been deleted.
- Log info, warnings and errors to a file or Windows event log
- Html Body support
- It is now possible to link the HTML body text, it is still possible to use the plain text body.
- Extern Scheduler
- This option enables usage of external scheduler.
- Set sequence and direction for auto. synchronization per folder
- Basic support for Business Contact Manager Contacts
- (example .ini file included)
- Initial Sync
- Associate Database records with Outlook items before first Load/Store
- Support for identity (autoincrement) primary keys
- Automatic Folder Creation during Auto deployment
- (MultiUser only)
- Support for multiple MS Exchange user Mailboxes in Outlook
- It is possible to sync multiple MS Exchange user accounts from one Outlook installation. Changes made by the users from their PC's are automatically saved to the database (Auto Save option).
- (MultiUser only)
- Custom SQL commands
- (stored procedure, SQL Batch etc..) for Insert, Update and Delete
- Dynamic parameter
- Dynamic parameter(s) can be used in where filter or in custom SQL Commands for Insert, Update and Delete
- Auto. Load selected item's
- Follow Outlook offline mode
- The actions will be recorded and executed immediately after you switch back to online state.
- Scheduled synchronization and auto load are blocked in offline mode.
- GCScheduler options-auto start/end Outlook
- ODBC File DSN support
- File-based ODBC data sources can be shared among all users who have the same (network) drivers installed
- Swiftpage Add-on
- support for email marketing campaigns directly from GeniusConnect. .
- Attachments support
- Outlook attachments can be mapped to a BLOB (binary large object) column or extracted to a folder
- Contact pictures support (as attachment)
- Convert UTC(Coordinated Universal Time) database values to local date-time
- Database change detection
- Use custom SQL commands/stored procedures to detect changes in table data
- Disable Sync (right click folder in GeniusConnect setup->Database Tab); Multiple schedulers.
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010
Genius Connect 188.8.131.52 b2 Screenshot
Genius Connect 184.108.40.206 b2 Keywords
Bookmark Genius Connect 220.127.116.11 b2
Genius Connect 18.104.22.168 b2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MS SQL Server Sybase Anywhere Import 7.0
- Product Key Viewer for MS SQL Server 1.5
- MS SQL Server Copy Tables to Another MSSQL Database Software 7.0
- DBConvert for MS FoxPro & MS SQL 2.3.1
- DBConvert for MS SQL & MySQL 2.3.1
- DBConvert for MS SQL & PostgreSQL 1.3.1
- MS SQL Server Sybase ASE Import 7.0
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another MSSQL 7.0
- EMS MS SQL Manager (Single License) 22.214.171.124
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Con 1.1
- MS Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Co 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Soft 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Con 7.0