Google Map Superget 5.20.169
Google Map Superget 5.20.169 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 3.4 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: USD 49.95
Date added: 2012-02-03
Publisher: Arceyes Software
Google Map Superget 5.20.169 description
Google Map Superget 5.20.169 is described as a convenient-to-use as well as professional tool which can help you download small tile map images from google map. All downloaded small images are saved on your hard disk.
- Stitch tile images into one big seamless image
- Software can stitch tile images into one big seamless image such as GeoTIFF and GeoJPEG. But if the exported image can not be opened due to the big size, you can choose 'mosaic to multi-big images'
- You can enter coordinates in the query such as '104.073653, 30.661714' and click 'Search' button to view corresponding location. Different from Google Earth coordinates, here developers input longitude values in the former, the latitude value next.
- Provide coordinate based locating
- The software provides a task list window of downloading where all tasks can be displayed. Selecting the 'Download' tab in the lower left corner of the Vertical split bar in the window, you can switch to download tree view window. In this window, choose the tree root, downloading task list will show you all tasks’ statue; Select 'Download' tab ,it will show you all tasks which have been downloaded, suspended and plan to download; select 'Downloaded' tab, the task list will display the task which have been completely downloaded.
- Task list available for downloading
- Software provides a window monitoring the downloading progress. When you select a downloading task, this window will display the current downloading situation. One point in the viewer represents a 256 x 256 image, including the 'gray block which stands for not downloaded; 'red block' standing for failed-downloaded; "green block " standing for successful-downloaded.
- Provide downloading progress monitor
- The software provides global satellite map viewer in the window, you can scroll the middle mouse button to zoom the view; By pressing the middle mouse button you can pan the view.
- Providing global map view
- Software provide window for browsing downloading results. In this window, you can check the downloading results; You can export tile images into one big image through the 'Export|Mosaic to images' tab.
- Provide downloading results check
- Software supports creating new task visually. In the main window, click 'Map Viewer' tab to switch to the Map Viewer window, and click 'Select Region' on the toolbar in the viewer, and then double-click the selection box to create the new task.
- Support creating new task visually
- Support creating new task digitally. Click on 'Download Task List' tab to switch to the task list, and in the toolbar, click 'New Task', you can download images by entering the required range of lower left corner and upper right coordinates to create new download task.
- Support creating new task digitally
- Software supports multi-task while downloading, but no more than five.
- Support multi-task while downloading
- Software supports multi-threaded downloading, the default open ten thread for each task to improve the download speed. The number of threads is not available for the user to custom for the time being.
- Support multi-threaded high-speed downloading
- Software support scheduled tasks to download. When the current tasks to download are more than five, the new created tasks or the not-downloaded tasks waiting to begin will be in the scheduled tasks. Each time one task is finished, a scheduled task in the planning state will turn into the downloading queue.
- Support scheduled-task downloading
- Software support task transferring interruption resuming. If the task being downloaded is currently interrupted owing to human or non-human factors (such as power outages or other unforeseen reasons), you can re-download the task without having to download again from start.
- Support task transferring interruption resuming
- Software support shutting down automatically when finishing downloading. When the download task is arduous, you can allow the software working unattended, and after the completion of all downloads, computer will automatically shut down. To accomplish this, just right click the tray on the top right corner of screen, and select 'Shut down when finish' button in the menu.
- Shutting down automatically when finished
- When downloading, software will record the status of all downloading images. If the download fails, the points corresponding with the image will be in red states, if downloading no-data area, the corresponding point will turn blue. When finishing one round of downloading, it will automatically re-download all the red point, and automatically filter no-data zone until the download is complete.
- Intelligently analysis the downloading status
- Software can generate accurate coordinates file, so that it can help developers add the images downloaded into other software accurately. To implement this feature, according to your actual needs, you can select 'JGW coordinate (*.jgw)' or select 'LB coordinate (*.jgw)'check box in the export picture.
- Generate accurate coordinate file
- Upgrade the software automatically online, and when it asks you whether you need to update, developers strongly recommend that you select 'Yes' to ensure so that you can enjoy the development of the new features.
- Software can be upgraded online automatically
Google Map Superget 5.20.169 Screenshot
Google Map Superget 5.20.169 Keywords
Bookmark Google Map Superget 5.20.169
Google Map Superget 5.20.169 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Google Map Superget 5.20.169. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Quickly find directions and maps from Google Maps using the Google Map Opera Widget Free Download
If you want simple, no-nonsense directions, then MapQuest might be the best site for you. The website is very user-friendly and easy to use. On the other hand, the maps Google create can be easy as well, but there are many options for tinkering. Free Download
Google Maps Downloader is described as an advanced yet easy to use tool which can be used for automatically downloading Google Maps\ small tile map images and then combining them into one big map image. Free Download
Google Maps With GPS Tracker is described as an unique and handy tool which enables you to show your physical position in real-time on a moving Google Map and update your position on a moving Google Map. Free Download
The Google Map widget for Opera displays maps and directions for a location using Google Maps Free Download
Create a site map or Yahoo or Google Sitemap Protocol XML for any website. Free Download
Google Maps Terrain Downloader is designed as an effective tool that can automatically download Google Maps small terrain tile map images and then combine them into one big map image. Free Download
Introducing Google Site Map Maker. Here, for the very first time ever, is an incredible piece of software that RUNS ON YOUR PCs DESKTOP and makes Google site maps for you! It doesnt matter if you are a beginner or pro site developer with Google. Free Download