Hitman Pro 126.96.36.19915 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6
Hitman Pro 188.8.131.5215 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6 Ranking & Summary
Hitman Pro 184.108.40.20615 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6 description
Hitman Pro 220.127.116.1115 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6 is a powerful and easy- can help you find and remove new unknown threats.
Hitman Pro does not need to install any third party software. It is a stand alone program which looks for unknown and suspicious files, giving each of them a score using a patent pending technique. Unknown and suspicious files are automatically identified by online identification servers. This means no software on your system.
The engine also tries to find out where the software came from, how it got on your system and what other people say about it on the internet. That probably sounds common sense or seem impossible to some of you but we are certain you will be astonished on how well the scoring system works.
To remove malicious software the developers have also built a special removal engine that is capable of removing the toughest threats. A native NT application is capable of removing resilient threats before Windows starts. And of course, including corresponding references like registry keys and shortcuts. All without the need of updates and signatures.
- Does not scan your system alphabetically, it scans disk objects in physical order on your disk.
- Also significantly lowers the stress on your hardware.
- A lot of analysis tasks are performed concurrently by deploying tasks multi-threaded.
- If you own a multi-core processor, this software can efficiently use the extra cores in order to increase enumeration speed even more.
- Doesn’t scan every file on your system. The profiled standard systems knows which files are good.
- Focuses on finding objects that don’t behave like good software.
- Software that does not follow trustworthy guidelines will automatically receive a higher score than software that is uninstallable by the user, identifiable, digitally signed, unencrypted, uncompressed, visible and accessible.
- Added Spy Sweeper 5 support. Hitman will now, when installed by user, operate Spy Sweeper 5.
- Added "Do not ask again" checkbox when removing Quarantine archives.
- Added extra report information concerning Spyware Doctor.
- Added more recognition of registry defaults to Expert (keys that should be repaired instead of removed).
- Fixed NOD32 report (was broken in Hitman Pro 2.5).
- Fixed problem restarting Spy Sweeper UI (shields) when Hitman finished scanning.
- Fixed Disk Cleanup. In Hitman Pro 2.5.0 it was cripled (it never cleaned the browsercache).
- Fixed error during Uninstall of Hitman Pro 2.5.0
- Improved exiting Spyware Doctor 4.0.
- Improved handling of registry entries in Expert.
- Updated some language strings; users, thank you for reporting them.
- Changed Cookies under Threats (in Expert). Moved them from Threats to their own category (since Cookies don't deserve to be called a threat).
Hitman Pro 18.104.22.16815 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6 Screenshot
Hitman Pro 22.214.171.12415 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6 Keywords
Bookmark Hitman Pro 126.96.36.19915 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6
Hitman Pro 188.8.131.5215 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- HitMan 4.1.1
- Hitman Pro 3.5.1 Build 66
- Hitman Pro 3.5.1 Build 65
- Hitman Pro 3.5.0 Build 59
- Hitman Pro 3 184.108.40.206
- Hitman Pro 3 220.127.116.1192
- Hitman Pro 18.104.22.16820 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6
- Hitman Pro 22.214.171.1245 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6
- Hitman Pro 126.96.36.1993 Beta / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6
- Hitman Pro 188.8.131.525 / 2.7 RC2 / 2.6
- HitMan 3.0
- HitMan 3
- Hitman Pro 184.108.40.206 RC2
- Hitman Pro 220.127.116.11
- Hitman 1.3