Html Validator 0.8.5.2
Html Validator 0.8.5.2 Ranking & Summary
Html Validator 0.8.5.2 description
HTML Validator is a Mozilla extension that adds HTML validation inside Firefox and Mozilla. The number of errors of a HTML page is seen on the form of an icon in the status bar when browsing.
The details of the errors are seen when looking the HTML source of the page.
Html Validator is based on Tidy, originally developed by the Web Consortium W3C. And now extended and improved by a lot of persons. Tidy is embedded inside Mozilla/Firefox and makes the validation locally on your machine, without sending HTML to a third party server.
Tidy is a helpful program that tries to help people to correct their HTML errors. It finds HTML errors and classifies them in 3 categories:
- errors: HTML errors that Tidy cannot fix or understand.
- warnings: HTML errors that Tidy can fix automatically
- (optional) accessibility warnings: HTML warnings for the 3 priority levels defined in W3c WAI
- Firefox: 1.0 - 3.0.0.
- New translations: cs-CZ, da-DK, de-DE, fi-FI, fr-FR, it-IT, ja-JP, nl-NL, ro-RO, sk-SK
- New HTML Tidy version from CVS on the 5-5-2007 (Binary>2007-05-10)
- Big change the way opensp was compiled on Windows. 2 charsets changes was rollback. Now, it is compiled in SP_WIDE_SYSTEM. What changes practically that it should be able to handle UTF16 filename and that all parameters entering to it are in UTF16. (Binary>2007-04-11)
- New version of the help synchronized with HTMLPedia on the 16-Jun-2007
- Unix Bug fixed: Problem with the right given the profile tidy directory.
- Unix Bug fixed: Problem with the right given to tidy_inner.html
- Change the text for the TIDY/SERIAL icon to be in XHTML syntax
- SGML: Added in the list of characters to skip to find the doctype in the first 100 characters. (Binary>2007_04_02)
- Added a new preferences called "highlight_max" that disable the highlighting if there is more that 100 (default) lines to highlight. The reason is that for big pages with a huge number of errors, the view source was too slow. So, now the default is working a lot better and people do not need to know that they should remove highlighting in such case.
- Problem with reported for correct HTML [22.214.171.124]: Metadata missing (link element) (Binary>2007-04-19)
- Did some mini changes because of an incompatibility of the extension with the yahoo photo extension.
- New shortcut for "Copy errors to clipboard" / CTRL SHIFT E
Html Validator 0.8.5.2 Screenshot
Html Validator 0.8.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Html Validator 0.8.5.2
Html Validator 0.8.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.