HybridJava compiler 0.94
HybridJava compiler 0.94 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 2 (2 times)
File size: 439 KB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2009-05-14
Publisher: Hybrid Server Pages Group
HybridJava compiler 0.94 description
HybridJava compiler 0.94 is an application built to support users an alternative to Java Server Pages (JSP). JSP is a template language that supports supposedly convenient use of HTML and Java within same source code. A JSP engine reads this mixed code and generates a pure Java, later compiled and executed as a part of some Servlet. Note: FREE for non-commercial use.
- The suggested technology continues JSP approach which only advantage is exactly the above mentioned symmetry in using Java and HTML, but goes much further.
- In this sense HybridJava is a successor and thus a modern alternative to Java Server Pages.
- However JSP is just a template engine that does not in fact care about text between just two delimiters, but Java Server Pages technology capitalizes upon real compilation and thus upon a deep knowledge of the application structure.
- In HybridJava both Java and HTML operators are incorporated into a single formal grammar. Besides Java and HTML constituents the HybridJava syntax has a simple but powerful support for code factorization and reuse - widgets are defined in HybridJava language without any additional Java programming.
- Unlike all known user-defined tags implementations HybridJava widgets may have more than one insertion points named in this case.
- Recursive usage of widgets is also supported.
- A unique feature of HybridJava widgets is their transparency for Java context when Java variables of a page are accessible in its widgets.
- Technology includes an extremely transparent framework that includes application, page and widget level data session-scope persistance.
- Compiler resolves the identifiers used in widgets and pages against Java definitions in Java blocks, definitions of widget attributes, in instances of widgets, page page instance and application-level data.
- Components may send and receive signals.
- The compiler generates Java source codes, one Java class for each page.
- Execution of this code results in generation of the outgoing HTML.
Enhancements: Component model enhanced with signals
HybridJava compiler 0.94 Screenshot
HybridJava compiler 0.94 Keywords
Bookmark HybridJava compiler 0.94
HybridJava compiler 0.94 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for HybridJava compiler 0.94. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Modern alternative to Java Server Pages. Compilable language vs. template engine. An extremely simple and transparent framework supporting components with session-level data persistence, page and components handlers and signals. Pure Java. Free Download
JavaNativeCompiler (JNC) is a Java to native compiler Free Download
Jcoder Java IDE and Compiler provides you with a useful utility which allows you to create, navigate, modify, and debug Java code. Free Download
Kopi Compiler Suite is considered as an innovative and versatile Java compiler fully written in Java that comes complete with support for the latest Java Language Specification. Free Download
JavaC Booster is an extension of Java Compiler (also known as JavaC) for Windows 32 systems. Using a permanent running copy of JVM lets Booster to accelerate compilation by reducing time of loading an Free Download
Here is the preprocessor for SUN Java compiler. This product allows the using of the C-like macros in your Java sources. The preprocessor is only the superstructure over Java compiler and requires the Free Download
A useful tool that can convert your HTML file into image files and MHT file Free Download
XBinder is regarded as a professional and smart XML Schema to C/C++/Java/C# Data Binding Tool. Free Download