IE HTTP Analyzer 184.108.40.2065
IE HTTP Analyzer 220.127.116.115 Ranking & Summary
IE HTTP Analyzer 18.104.22.1685 description
Stand-alone Edition : Window stand-alone EXE application. It allows you to capture and view HTTP/HTTPS traffic from a specific process or user/session/system wide. Support IE, Safari, Firefox and other win32 web application. Add-on Edition: An add-on that integrates into the lower part of your IE or Firefox window and can be opened/closed from the IE or Firefox toolbar. It can only capture and view HTTP/HTTPS traffic of current IE or Firefox process.
- Integrate with Internet Explorer and Firefox (available in Add-on Edition)
- No more switching between windows. HTTP Analyzer Shows HTTP/HTTPS traffic and web page in the same window. Much easier to learn and use.
- Capture wide range of HTTP Related data
- Request and response headers
- Sent and received cookies
- URL and redirect URL
- HTTP verb (GET, POST...)
- Time start, Time end and duration of a request transaction
- Content length of page, image or file
- Mime type of response content
- Response content
- HTTP status codes or error codes if the request failed
- Parameters sent in a query strings
- Post Form values
- Display whether content read from cache
- Monitor System-Wide/Single/Multi Process (Stand-Alone Edition)
- Current Session: Monitor all applications of current user session.
- All Sessions with System processes: Monitor applications of all sessions including all system processes.
- New Process...: "New process..." and "Reopen process" allow users to create and monitor a particular process.
- Select Running processes...: Select one or more running process and monitor the particular processes.
- HTTP Request Builder
- Users can handcraft an HTTP request by using the HTTP Request Builder, or they can use a drag-and-drop operation to move an existing request from the session grid to the Request Builder to execute it again. User can use multipart/form-data POST method to upload files (introduced in RFC 1867) and View the response headers and content.
- IE/Firefox Tamper (Add-on edition only)
- User can tamper with HTTP requests, view and modify GET query parameters, HTTP/HTTPS headers and POST parameters from Internet Explorer 5+ and Firefox 3+ by using IE/Firefox tamper tool. Since the tool exposes and allows tampering with inconvenient input, It can help user to detect user-input security flaws (e.g. XSS and SQL injection vulnerabilities).
- WARNING: This tool makes it simple to carry out malicious attacks against poorly-written code. Such willful use of this tool against third-parties is a violation of federal, state, and local laws.
- Highlights Detected Potential Problems
- Http Analyzer examines each request and issues hinting messages when detecting potential functionality ,performance or security problem. Requests that have hintings are highlighted with a new Hint column marker:
- Native support for Flash Remoting
- HTTP Analyzer is especially useful for Adobe Flash developers as you can view the request and response of LoadVariables, LoadMovie and XML loads. It also can deserialize and display all Flash Remoting or AMF (AMF0 and AMF3) traffic in a easy-to-use AMF object tree.
- Automation Interface
- The automation library allows other applications or DLLs to talk to HTTP Analyzer Stand-alone application or HTTP Analyzer IE Add-on, and it can control them to capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic, access the detailed HTTP Transaction information and save and load HTTP Transaction log files. A quite useful feature is that you could call AttachProcessByID to integrate Http Analyzer Stand-alone to your unit test and use it to verify whether the data sent/received by your Web method is correct.
- Record intermediate HTTP/HTTPS traffic
- HTTP Analyzer can display all intermediate HTTP/HTTPS traffic, including redirection, authentication and 1xx responses...
- Real-time Request Level Time Chart
- The colored time chart is used to express the relative time between a single network level timing (i.e. , DNS lookup, TCP connects) and other timing segments in the same request.
- Real-time Page/Process Level Time Chart
- The colored bars are used to express the relative timing of requests in the same group ( Webpage for IE Add-on, Process for Stand-alone) and the different phases of an HTTP request or a webpage, e.g. blocked, connect, page load time, etc. Please note that "PageLoadTime" is not calculated by the child requests timing. HTTP Analyzer gets DOMReadyTime and PageLoadTime by listening the corresponding webpage events. The data is more accurate and reliable.
- Real-time Multi-level summaries
- The summary panel displays the real-time updated summary information on the HTTP/HTTPS requests in a single webpage, a single monitored process or the whole log.
- Grouping Of Requests By Page/Process
- In Add-on Edition, Requests are now grouped by page by default. while in Stand-alone Edition, Requests are grouped by process name by default. Each group can be separately expanded or collapsed. Requests that are grouped can be navigated more easily.
- Build-in Hex Viewer
- Hex viewer allow users to view and edit binary files in hexadecimal and textual format.
- Decode ASP.NET ViewState
- HTTP Analyzer can read and decode the hidden ViewState on an ASP.NET Page. It displays the hidden ViewState in a tree view, raw text, or in XML format
- Build-in JSON and Soap Viewer
- As you can see below, the viewer simply shows a tree structure representation of the JSON and Soap traffic. You can use the "Send to JSON Viewer" command in any editor to directly send selected content to the build-in JSON Viewer.
- View text and image based content
- "Before request and after response" cache comparisons (available in IE Add-on Edition)
- HTTP Analyzer shows not only network traffic between the browser and the web site, but also the interaction between Internet Explorer and the browser cache. This is an important feature when a web site is being tuned for performance or to determine why pages are not updating correctly
- Selectively clear cache and cookie
- Unlike IE's clear tool, which clears all caches and cookies indiscriminately, while HTTP Analyzer's can selectively clear caches and cookies which are related with current HTTP/HTTPS sessions. This feature is especially important for regression test when you wish to initialize web application related environment before test. It's handy to recall bug.
- Decrypt HTTPS Traffic
- HTTP Analyzer can show you unencrypted data sent over HTTPS / SSL connections as the same level of detail as HTTP. HTTPS is available if the application uses the Microsoft WININET API , Mozilla NSS API or OpenSSL API.
- Support HTTP Compression
- HTTP Analyzer supports web application that have HTTP compression enabled, displaying the decompressed content and providing information about the compression rate.
- MS Excel® Style data filtering
- HTTP Analyzer preconfigure many filter criteria, moreover, you can customize filter criteria against any data item, such as content types, verb, response codes, URLs, headers.
- Data grouping
- Automatic Data grouping-an extremely powerful data viewing and manipulation metaphor
- Runtime Column Selection
- The 36 columns can be shown in session grid. And you can use the new quick column button to toggle columns' visibility and reorder columns by dragging items in the dropdown.
- New: Support Firefox 6.
- Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8 or 9
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6,4,5 or 6
IE HTTP Analyzer 22.214.171.1245 Screenshot
IE HTTP Analyzer 126.96.36.1995 Keywords
Bookmark IE HTTP Analyzer 188.8.131.525
IE HTTP Analyzer 184.108.40.2065 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.