IE Security Pro 188.8.131.52
IE Security Pro 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
IE Security Pro 220.127.116.11 description
IE Security Pro 18.104.22.168 offers you a great tool which customizes many aspects of the Internet Explorer Web browser. Its a snap to use and provides the tools you need to retain and manage your Web browser settings. It lets you disable individual menu items and prevent others from editing your Favorites.
Moreover, It also allows you to disable individual tabs in the Internet Options dialog, as well as specific settings from each tab. Still other settings let you change the title caption, toolbar background, and animated icon; change default folders; replace standard error information pages; tweak network and connections settings.
- IE web browser restrictions
- Restrict access to IE web browser settings and options.
- Web spy
- Web Spy" is a powerful feature to control Web sites which users may use. You can create several groups and define different Policy settings for each group. Use the "Edit Sites List" button to to add or remove Web sites from a group. The "Enable the selected group" option enables you to prevent viewing Web sites that are in (out of) the Sites List of a group. If you set the "Set password control" option the program will require the password when the user tries to view disallowed web page. You can set different passwords for each group. The "Set time control" enables you to define the time interval when URLs are disallowed for viewing. Press "Edit" button to define Start Day (Time) and Finish Day (Time). The program controls the disallowed web sites within this time interval only (if time interval is enabled).
- User activity control
- Use the "Enable logging of user activity for Web sites" option to control what Web sites user visited or tried to visit if they were not been allowed. Before you should define the log file where all records will be written. There is the internal viewer for viewing and editing the log file. Don't allow the log file to be too big. You can clear it in any time.
- If a user leaves a page up on IE Browser and then is away from the computer for some time you can make the browser to go back to the default page after a certain time of the user inactivity. Just enable that option and set up inactivity time.
- Cookies control
- View cookies list
- Search cookies
- Delete cookies
- Visited URL history
- Control visited URL list
- View visited sites list
- Search URL
- Delete URL
- Typed address history
- Control typed addresses list
- View typed addresses list
- Delete an address
Requirements: Internet Explorer browser 5.5 and higher
IE Security Pro 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
IE Security Pro 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark IE Security Pro 188.8.131.52
IE Security Pro 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.