IE Session Manager 1.1.104
IE Session Manager 1.1.104 Ranking & Summary
IE Session Manager 1.1.104 description
IE Session Manager 1.1.104 facilitates your lives with an add-on for Internet Explorer 7 and 8 which saves, restores, and manages multiple Internet Explorer tab and instance sessions. There are many useful applications of IE Session Manager like saving sets of URLs on a particular topic, or quickly and easily saving and recalling large sets of URLs before and after a system restart.
- Named Sets. Are you researching a particular topic and have many URLs open and want to recall the pages at a later time? Move all topic related tabs into a single instance of Internet Explorer and then use IE Session Manager's ability to pick and choose which URLs and save them into a named set.
- Presentation Sets. Do you have an upcoming presentation where you need to recall a set of web pages? Simply open the pages while preparing for the presentation then save the set of URLs with IE SesionManager. On the day of the presentation, simply run IE Session Manager to recall the set of URLs.
- Reclaim Lost Memory and Resources. Did you know that Internet Explorer is a memory hog? If that wasn't bad enough, it also doesn't free memory and resources once they are unused.
- Need proof? Try this: Open two instances of Internet Explorer and then run Task Manger (select "Run..." from the Start menu and type in taskmgr.exe). Notice that there are three instances of iexplorer.exe running. Now close one of the instances of Internet Explorer and then go back to Task Manager. You will notice that even though the Internet Explorer window went away all three instances are still running and none of the memory was released. It's not until the very last Internet Explorer window is closed that all instances go away and free up the memory they were using.
- If you find your system running low on memory but don't want to lose the web pages you have opened, simply use IE Session Manager to save all of the URLs that are opened, quit all instances of Internet Explorer, start Internet Explorer, and then use IE Session Manager to recall the previous session set which was saved. You will be surprised as to how much memory will be reclaimed and how faster your system will be.
- Save Sessions Before Restarting Your System. Is it the second Tuesday of the month again and Windows needs to restart due to patches and updates which were installed? Have a number of web pages opened and you don't want to bookmark all of them? Use IE Session Manager to save a snapshot of URLs which are opened and then easily open them back up after the system has restarted.
- Version 1.1.104 fixes a bug in installer, which existed in previous versions.
Requirements: Internet Explorer 7.0
IE Session Manager 1.1.104 Screenshot
IE Session Manager 1.1.104 Keywords
Bookmark IE Session Manager 1.1.104
IE Session Manager 1.1.104 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.