IE View 1.3.8
IE View 1.3.8 Ranking & Summary
IE View 1.3.8 description
IE View will let you load pages in IE with a single right-click, or mark certain sites so that they are always loaded in IE. Useful for incompatible pages, or cross-browser testing.
IE View adds menu items to the page context menu, and the link context menu. Right-clicking a link now includes an "Open link target in IE" menu item. Right-clicking elsewhere in the main body of the page (not within an image, text box, etc.) gives "View this page in IE."
You can also add sites to an "always-view-in-IE" list. These sites, when reached in Firefox, will automatically reopen in Internet Explorer. The site you are currently viewing can be added via the Firefox
- Firefox 1.0 - 3.0*.
- Added "Open in Internet Explorer" option when right-clicking a bookmark (Firefox 3 only).
- Tweaked installation to avoid potential security issue when running as non-admin user on XP.
- Updated translations: Catalan, Danish, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, French, Greek, Magyar, German
IE View 1.3.8 Screenshot
IE View 1.3.8 Keywords
Bookmark IE View 1.3.8
IE View 1.3.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Internet Explorer Password Recovery 3.4.0
- Clear Cache Feature for Internet Explorer 1.0
- Internet Explorer 7 FINAL 7.0.5730.11 [ Updated Languages ]
- Skype Toolbar for Internet Explorer 1.0
- Internet Explorer 7 FINAL 7.0.5730.13
- Andromeda Internet Explorer Washer 7.69.022
- Internet Explorer Hack 1.0 Beta
- ieHTTPHeaders 1.0