IECacheView 1.21 Ranking & Summary
IECacheView 1.21 description
IECacheView 1.21 offers an effective tool which helps you to read the cache folder of Internet Explorer, and displays the list of all files currently stored in the cache. For each cache file, the following information is displayed: Filename, Content Type, URL, Last Accessed Time, Last Modified Time, Expiration Time, Number Of Hits, File Size, Folder Name, and full path of the cache filename. You can easily save the cache information into text/html/xml file, or copy the cache table to the clipboard and then paste it to another application, like Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet.
- IECacheView displays only the list of cache files, while the cache view of Windows displays a mix of cookies and cache files.
- ICacheView allows you to filter the cache files by file type (image, text, video, audio, or application).
- IECacheView allows you to view the cache files of another user or from another disk, while with the Windows viewer, you can only watch the cache of the current logged-on user.
- IECacheView displays some columns that are not displayed by the cache viewer of Windows: Content Type, Number of hits, Sub-folder name, and the full-path of the cached filename.
- With IECacheView, you can easily select the desired cache items, copy the information to the clipboard, and then paste it into Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet.
- Added new option in 'Copy Selected Files'
- Update the modified time of the copied files according to modified time in the Web server.
Requirements: Windows from Windows 98 to Windows Vista with Internet Explorer version 6.x or 7.x or 8.x.
IECacheView 1.21 Screenshot
IECacheView 1.21 Keywords
Bookmark IECacheView 1.21
IECacheView 1.21 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.