iMacros for Firefox 6.3.0 Beta / 188.8.131.52
iMacros for Firefox 6.3.0 Beta / 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
iMacros for Firefox 6.3.0 Beta / 220.127.116.11 description
iMacros for Firefox 6.3.0 Beta / 18.104.22.168 is designed with the ability to automate Firefox. Record and replay repetitious work. If you love the Firefox web browser, but are tired of repetitive tasks like visiting the same sites every days, filling out forms, and remembering passwords, then iMacros for Firefox is the solution you’ve been dreaming of!
iMacros was designed to automate the most repetitious tasks on the web. If there’s an activity you have to do repeatedly, just record it in iMacros. The next time you need to do it, the entire macro will run at the click of a button! With iMacros, you can quickly and easily fill out web forms, remember passwords, create a webmail notifier, download information from other sites, scrape the Web (get data from multiple sites), and more.
You can keep the macros on your computer for your own use, or share them with others by embedding them on your homepage, blog, company Intranet or any social bookmarking service. The uses are limited only by your imagination!
- Form Filler & Password Manager
- With iMacros for Firefox, you no longer need to check the same sites every day, remembering passwords, and filling out web forms. iMacros is the only form filler that can autofill web forms that stretch over several pages. All information is stored in human-readable, plain text files that can be easily edited. Passwords are stored securely with 256-Bit AES encryption. Users memorize only one master password and iMacros remembers all the others, providing a truly automated login experience, that beats the Solution to Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Automated Download & Upload
- Data Extraction, Web Scraping/Mining & Enterprise Data Mash-Ups
- The iMacros EXTRACT command automatically reads data from a website and exports it to CSV files – the exact opposite of filling out forms. iMacros includes full Unicode support and works with every language, including multi-byte languages such as Chinese. You can use this feature to download stock quotes, gather and compare web store prices, and more.
- Web Testing
- Web professionals can use iMacros for functional, performance, and regression testing of web applications. The built-in STOPWATCH command captures precise web page response times. iMacros also includes support for many AJAX elements.
- Social Scripting (Social Bookmarking)
- Sharing your favorite iMacros with friends and colleagues is easy. Simply right-click the macro to add it as a bookmark, or select "Run Everywhere" and embed the complete macro in a simple link. You can send the link to others, or embed it on your homepage, blog, or company intranet. Instead of telling your site visitors how to fill out a form, let iMacros do it for them. All the information is stored inside the link as a text string, with nothing stored on servers, which is why iMacros work on intranets, too. See an example at del.icio.us/imacros/imacro.
- Other Uses
- For more ideas on how to use iMacros, please visit www.iopus.com/imacros/firefox and/or active support forum at forum.iopus.com.
- iMacros is extremely versatile and can be combined with other extensions such as Greasemonkey, Web Developer, Firebug, Stylish, Download Statusbar, NoScript, PDF Download, Foxmarks, Fasterfox, All-in-One Sidebar, Megaupload, Foxyproxy, Flashblock and Adblock.
- iMacros for Firefox is free for personal and commercial use. Download the add-on today to start simplifying your Web tasks and sharing your macros with others!
iMacros for Firefox 6.3.0 Beta / 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
iMacros for Firefox 6.3.0 Beta / 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark iMacros for Firefox 6.3.0 Beta / 188.8.131.52
iMacros for Firefox 6.3.0 Beta / 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.