iMacros for Firefox 220.127.116.11 Beta
iMacros for Firefox 18.104.22.168 Beta Ranking & Summary
iMacros for Firefox 22.214.171.124 Beta description
iMacros for Firefox 126.96.36.199 Beta is designed as a simple to use and functional tool to easily automate your web browser. Record and replay repetitious work. iMacros for Firefox relieves the repetition of checking on the same sites every day, remembering passwords and filling out web forms. Web professionals can use the add-on for functional and regression web testing of web applications.
- Web Automation / Web Scripting:
- iMacros lets you record and replay repetitious work. iMacros programmatically interacts with any and all websites. It fills out forms and automates the download and upload of text, images, files and web pages. You can import or export data to and from web applications using CSV & XML files, databases, or any other source. iMacros includes support for PDF handling, taking screenshots, simulating different user agents and connecting to proxy servers. It is the only web automation software that works with every website.
- The iMacros Scripting Interface gives you full programmatic control over the web browser, so even the most complex tasks can be scripted. It can be used with all scripting or programming languages. There is no awkward vendor-specific scripting language to learn. You can even ship iMacros with your application. The Scripting Edition comes with a special redistribution license without royalty fees.
- The Scripting Interface can also be used to update Excel and Access from the web.
- Data Extraction/Web Scraping/Web Mining/Enterprise Data Mash-Ups:
- iMacros can perform tasks that are the exact opposite of form filling: Finding and extracting text (prices, product descriptions, stock quotes, etc.) and images from websites. iMacros includes full Unicode support and works with every language, including multi-byte languages such as Chinese.
- Web Testing:
- Use iMacros for functional, performance, and regression testing of web applications. iMacros is the only tool that can automate in-browser tests with Internet Explorer and Firefox. It is also the only tool to perform in-browser tests of Java, Flash, Flex or Silverlight applets and all AJAX elements. The built-in STOPWATCH command captures exact web page response times for every step of a process.
- Form Filler on Steroids and Password Manager:
- iMacros eliminates the tedious repetition of checking the same sites every day, remembering passwords, and filling out web forms. iMacros is the only form filler that can autofill web forms that stretch over several pages. All information is stored in human-readable, plain text files that can be edited easily. Passwords are stored securely with secure 256-Bit AES encryption.
- iMacros is a good alternative solution to Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO). Users memorize only one master password and iMacros remembers all the rest, providing a truly automated login experience that is superior to Single Sign-On.
- iMacros as Software Component:
- Add web automation to your applications in minutes rather than weeks or months. You get a proven technology that has been tested and debugged for more than five years and is used in over 500,000 installations with Royalty Free distribution (iMacros Enterprise Bundles).
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003/2008
- Windows 32-bit and 64-bit systems supported (Native 64-bit Scripting Interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8
- Mozilla Firefox Version 3.x/4.x (optional, only for iMacros Firefox Add-On)
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- At least 10 MB of available hard-disk space
iMacros for Firefox 188.8.131.52 Beta Screenshot
iMacros for Firefox 184.108.40.206 Beta Keywords
Bookmark iMacros for Firefox 220.127.116.11 Beta
iMacros for Firefox 18.104.22.168 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.