INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client Mobile 1.0
INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client Mobile 1.0 Ranking & Summary
INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client Mobile 1.0 description
INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client Mobile 1.0 is a very useful program which helps you to access the desktop of your remote systems, from your Windows Mobile 2003 enabled mobile device. Accessing remote computer systems from the palm of hand has never been any easier.
Why you need INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client as a busy systems Administrator?
- Need to check if the email, payment processing, web services are running, view the server log files, check the event viewer while out of the office.
- With INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client you can do all this with a simple action as running INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client on your Windows Pocket PC smart device, connect to the server running MS Exchange and check that the Exchange services are running.
- You can do a number of things such as access your desktop remotely while at a meeting with a client to access that important Microsoft Word document you forgot to bring with you to the meeting.
- INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client gives you easy access to all your corporate remote computers that are VNC enabled. No need to run between buildings or rooms just to access the desktop of a remote computer system, you can access them from your mobile device from where ever you are at the time, out on lunch, from a customer (client) site, Conference or meeting room.
- You just want to verify a configuration setting when you are away from your desktop when setting up a colleges desktop, but need that setting from the remote server to set everything up correctly, you do not need to run to your desk to access those settings, you can use INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client on your Windows Pocket PC 2003 smart device, to access those very same settings on the remote server. Use your Windows Mobile 5 or Windows Pocket PC 2003 enabled smart phone to access remote systems via the internet, corporate WAN or LAN.
- Use our INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client to open VNC connections on Windows XP, Windows 2000 or Windows 2003, and Windows Vista computer systems, to remote servers. INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client works on Windows Mobile 4 upwards and Windows Pocket PC 2003. The same simple user interface for both Desktop computing, PDA and mobile phones.
- INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client makes it easy for busy administration staff to connect to remote systems via their Windows Pocket PC 2003 smart devices, make the necessary changes on remote systems and be out of it.
Microsoft ActiveSync 4.0 or above installed on Windows 2000, XP or Vista on a desktop computer
INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client Mobile 1.0 Screenshot
INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client Mobile 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client Mobile 1.0
INNOBATE Any Device VNC Client Mobile 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.