Inquiry Professional Edition 1.9.555 SR3
Inquiry Professional Edition 1.9.555 SR3 Ranking & Summary
Inquiry Professional Edition 1.9.555 SR3 description
Inquiry Professional Edition 1.9.555 SR3 offers users with an effective yet beneficial tool which is designed to make Internet research a snap! Collect, organize and view information from the Web on your terms, quickly and easily. A Windows application, it is fully integrated with Microsoft Internet Explorer and is also available as a standalone application. Inquiry is also available from the right-click context menu in FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Netscape and Maxthon browsers.
- When you browse web sites, you can store all kinds of web pages, images and Shockwave Flash files from your Web browser. You can also save only the selected page parts. There are several convenient ways to save:
- The Save Page button allows you to save a page with just one click.
- Drag-and-drop page icon to the Inquiry side panel in MS Internet Explorer
- Right-click inside a page and use its context menu to store the page.
- Drag a selection with links to download and store all pages linked to the selection.
- You can append the current page contents or a selection on the page to another page.
- Use the Auto Save button to automatically store all pages you browse to a special folder.
- Inquiry lets you organize pages to find information fast:
- Edit pages visually to remove unwanted banners, menus, etc.
- Create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders to organize stored pages.
- Add custom comments, keywords and other information to each page.
- Search within saved pages for keywords.
- Sort pages within folders by URL, Title, Date or manually.
- View saved pages with a single click.
- Copy, move, delete or rename pages.
- Use icons to mark stored pages.
- You can share the information stored in Inquiry with others:
- Export a page or a whole folder to HTML Help (CHM), MHT, Compressed EXE viewer or a collection of HTML pages.
- Create backup files to keep reserved copies or to transfer information to another computer.
- Extract all images from saved pages to a folder.
- Send a page by E-mail or transfer it to MS Word.
- You can select multiple saved pages in Inquiry Professional Edition and print them with a single command. No need to browse each page separately in order to print it!
- Added ability to use several databases (collections)
- Added ability to save canvas images from Chrome and Safari
- Added Start Inquiry button in the Chrome and Safari extensions
- Added balloon in the Safari extension
- Bug Fix: Fixed saving pages from Google mail in the Safari extension
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7.
- The program also runs on the corresponding Windows 64-bit platforms.
- The minimum memory required to run Windows, although more memory is recommended for better performance.
- Download File Size
- 5119 K
- Disk Space Required to Install Program
- 6500 K
Inquiry Professional Edition 1.9.555 SR3 Screenshot
Inquiry Professional Edition 1.9.555 SR3 Keywords
Bookmark Inquiry Professional Edition 1.9.555 SR3
Inquiry Professional Edition 1.9.555 SR3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.