Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8 SR2
Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8 SR2 Ranking & Summary
Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8 SR2 description
Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8 SR2 is the software that can collect, organize and view information from the Web on your terms, quickly and easily. As a Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista application, it is fully integrated with Microsoft Internet Explorer and is also available as a standalone application.
Inquiry is also available from the right-click context menu in Mozilla, Netscape, FireFox, Maxthon and Opera browsers.
Easy to use. Inquiry stores various Web files: entire web pages, selected text and images, Shockwave Flash clips and many others. It can also import documents from your MSIE Favorites and export them to various formats to share with friends and colleagues. Forget cumbersome open and close dialog boxes. Managing your stored pages is quick and easy.
Simple to store:
- You access Inquiry simply by clicking a button on the MS Internet Explorer toolbar or Inquiry Sidebar. A single click saves the page you are currently browsing, or your selected text or images. You can choose to display or hide the Inquiry Sidebar by selecting the Internet Explorer Toolbars menu entry from the View menu and then selecting Inquiry Bar.
- Besides that you can drag-and-drop a selection of a Web page to either save the selection or to store all pages linked to the selection.
Fast storing. Inquiry stores pages much faster than the regular Internet Explorer Save As feature.
Instant search. Inquiry allows you to quickly search in all collected pages and displays the search results in a separate tree folder, allowing you to view them later. It is also easy to organize your stored items as you wish, divide them by theme and purpose, sort in the order you need using drag & drop or using standard ordering methods.
Keep important pages forever.
- Information stored in Inquiry never expires or disappears. Even if the Web site stops responding or the contents change, you will be able to browse the pages just as they were stored originally.
- You can also save web sites for offline browsing with the help of the AutoSave mode - when it is enabled, all pages you browse will be automatically stored in a special folder in Inquiry.
Easily share collected data. Using Inquiry you can email stored pages with a couple of clicks. It is easy to convert a page into a convenient format, such as HTML Help file or MHT Archive (to reduce the file size,) Microsoft Word or to a small executable file that includes a compact IE-based browsing application.
For both professional and novice users. Inquiry is sophisticated enough to meet the needs of professional researchers, yet simple enough for novice users. Researchers, lawyers, writers, scholars, professors, students or just the casual shopper will all find Inquiry just the tool they need to collect, store and manage any type of Internet information. Inquiry eliminates the concern that information on the Internet today will be gone tomorrow – it puts control of the Internet files in your hands.
- Teachers, Researchers and Writers. Do you study remotely and need to have all necessary information on your local computer? Inquiry will help you gather Internet pages and articles for your assignments and work with them offline. Inquiry can help compare products and prepare reports and presentations.
- Shoppers. Are you searching for the best price of a product on the Internet? Catalog and store all the pages you have found and review them later at your leisure.
- Sales, Marketing and Public Relations professionals. Inquiry makes it easy to save and organize Web site information on competitive products and services.
- Legal Professionals. Using Inquiry, you can organize and store information from government sites as well as research sites such as Westlaw and Lexis.
- Students. Are you studying for a test or doing research for one of your classes? Inquiry provides a fast and easy way to find, save and analyze the information you need--when you need it. If you need a fast and easy way to browse, save and analyze the information on the Internet then MetaProducts Inquiry is for you.
1. When you browse web sites, you can store all kinds of web pages, images and Shockwave Flash files from your Web browser. You can also save only the selected page parts. There are several convenient ways to save:
- The Save Page button allows you to save a page with just one click.
- Drag-and-drop page icon to the Inquiry side panel in MS Internet Explorer
- Right-click inside a page and use its context menu to store the page.
- Drag a selection with links to download and store all pages linked to the selection.
- You can append the current page contents or a selection on the page to another page.
- Use the Auto Save button to automatically store all pages you browse to a special folder.
2. Inquiry lets you organize pages to find information fast:
- Edit pages visually to remove unwanted banners, menus, etc.
- Create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders to organize stored pages.
- Add custom comments, keywords and other information to each page.
- Search within saved pages for keywords.
- Sort pages within folders by URL, Title, Date or manually.
- View saved pages with a single click.
- Copy, move, delete or rename pages.
- Use icons to mark stored pages.
3. You can share the information stored in Inquiry with others:
- Export a page or a whole folder to HTML Help (CHM), MHT, Compressed EXE viewer or a collection of HTML pages.
- Create backup files to keep reserved copies or to transfer information to another computer.
- Extract all images from saved pages to a folder.
- Send a page by E-mail or transfer it to MS Word.
Added compatibility with Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2
Added ability to quickly jump to last used folders in Save Dialog and Copy/Move Dialog
Added ability to save and restore window position and size of exported EXE files
Requirements: Memory Minimum to run Windows
Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8 SR2 Screenshot
Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8 SR2 Keywords
Bookmark Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8 SR2
Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8 SR2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 188.8.131.52 Beta / 184.108.40.206
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- Macro ToolsWorks, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- Syslog Watcher Standard Edition 2.7
- A VIP Task Manager Standard Edition 4.07
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20
- Analyse-it! Standard Edition 2.20
- MYtime - Standard Edition 220.127.116.11
- Perfect Keyboard, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- Net Control 2 Standard Edition 18.104.22.1689
- Flash Menu Labs Standard Edition Rus 2.02
- Altova StyleVision Standard Edition 2009
- SurfStatsLive Standard Edition 2009.6.1
- ClickyMouse, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627