Instant Knowledge Base 1.10
Instant Knowledge Base 1.10 Ranking & Summary
Instant Knowledge Base 1.10 description
Instant Knowledge Base 1.10 is a modern and perfect help-desk and problem / solution-tracker database program to enter, and maintain, your own custom knowledge base articles and to-do lists. Your knowledge base is fully searchable, using our state of the art search technology. When you search for a phrase, Instant Knowledge Base will count the number of matches on search words, and give extra weight if all words are matched, then rank the search results accordingly. Perfect for Help-Desk applications and perfect for anyone who wants to track information that can be searched.
The amount of time this software will save you will pay for the license fee in just 1 week, then will continue to save your time for many years to come! Your knowledge base is fully searchable, using our state of the art search technology. When you search for a phrase, Instant Knowledge Base will count the number of matches on search words, and give extra weight if all words are matched, then rank the search results accordingly. Perfect for Help-Desk applications and perfect for anyone who wants to track information that can be searched. See
Instant Knowledge Base fully supports multi-users, where each extra user is deeply discounted. You can install Instant Knowledge Base on all workstations in your office, thus allowing everyone to search for solutions to any problem that has been documented, which in turn will increase the productivity of everyone in your office!! An installation option gives you the control to decide whether a workstation can only search the knowledge base, or create articles as well, however, no matter the installation mode, each workstation will have it's own to-do list.
- Maintaining your own knowledge base (adding articles, removing articles, etc.)
- Exporting all custom knowledge base articles to individual html files in a shared folder you select. When you install a workstation in "search only" mode, their search results will be viewed as html files.
- Customize the article html template to your own style. If you choose an HTML store folder, the system will automatically update the html file when updating a KB article.
- Statistics on each knowledge base article, including the number of times the article was clicked on in a search, the last time it was viewed, and all-time search clicks. Two reports will allow you to view the clicked-on stats, so you can easily see a ranking of which articles are clicked on the most. This will give you valuable data on what issues come up the most, and which should be addressed in more detail.
- Customizable knowledge base and to-do list fields. All field labels can be customized to your needs, or translated to your language.
- View the date the article was last updated. Any time you change an article, it will automatically record the new 'updated' date.
- Set your own "Ignore Words" list for ignoring common words in your standard search, thus resulting in refined results.
- Preview a Report of the Currently selected knowledge base article.
- Copy the currently selected knowledge base article to the windows clipboard to allow easy pasting into e-mails.
- Maintain your own list of "Applies To" items. Each article can be associated with the item that it applies to (or left blank if it applies to all).
- Export all KB articles to MS Excel. From there, you could use Excel 2007's features for exporting to MS Sharepoint.
- Import existing KB articles using a "paste in" blank importing sheet.
- Import existing KB articles from Instant Quote Professional's KB database.
- "View All Articles" Data / Advanced Search. This will allow you to use Access 2007's powerful search features on any column.
- To-Do List, with priority ranking and reports.
- Added "Copy/Paste" right-click menu to text fields throughout the program.
- Added "Ignore Words List" button to the Setup Options screen. You can now add your own words to a list for the standard search to ignore (not the exact phrase search). Click Setup Options, then click the new "Ignore Words List" button. For example, common words have been added to the list, such as 'of', 'and', 'the', etc. Searching for "Out of Memory" in the search window, for example, will now ignore the word 'of', when checking the number of matches for relevance. Having good common words in the Ignore list can provide sharper, more refined search results.
- Checked all screens for proper size at 1024 resolution mode, and for auto-centering upon opening.
- Fixed bug in 'To-Do' List screen where the priority would default to a non-existent priority.
- Upon exiting Instant Knowledge Base, the system will automatically optimize (compact) the program file only if needed. This ensures a faster running program.
- MS Office Access 2007 Not Required - Comes with FREE Access 2007 Runtime
- Computer and processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Memory: 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher (we recommend 512MB)
- Hard disk: 1.5 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
Instant Knowledge Base 1.10 Screenshot
Instant Knowledge Base 1.10 Keywords
Bookmark Instant Knowledge Base 1.10
Instant Knowledge Base 1.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.