IntelliPRINT Reporting 5.1.2
IntelliPRINT Reporting 5.1.2 Ranking & Summary
IntelliPRINT Reporting 5.1.2 description
IntelliPRINT Reporting is the next-generation reporting solution that will integrate reporting into the Lotus Notes business workflow. It delivers reporting and analysis inside Notes client applications by allowing users to create, view & print reports within the Lotus Notes interface.
IntelliPRINT Reporting is a Native Reporting component within the collaborative Notes & Domino framework and enables organizations to deliver presentation-ready reports to users, within the workflow and security framework of Notes applications.
IntelliPRINT Reporting extends the functionality of the Notes & Domino client by delivering users the capability to work seamlessly with their e-mail, their applications and their reports.
IntelliPRINT Reporting Designer is a reporting software that can be used to rapidly create presentation quality reports and IntelliPRINT Report Viewer, a plug-and-play extension to Notes or Domino client can be used to access reports with real-time and parameterized data. End users can thus avail reports within the business and workflow context of their Notes & Domino applications.
- Seamless Integration with Notes Infrastructure
- Connect to Multiple Databases/Views
- Enhanced WYSIWYG Report Creation Interface
- Object Inspectors
- Wizard-based Report Creation
- Formula Language Expression
- Easy Report Creation
- Report Generation and End user access
- Visual Query Builder
- Report Deployment (Web/Client)
- Advanced Charting
- Additional Report Export Formats
- Multiple Report Types
- Sub Reports
- Multi-level Crosstab Reports
- Supports Images, RTF in reports
- Parameterized reports (i.e., selection dialog before preview / print)
- Multi level grouping to classify and disseminate data
- Built-in special functions to perform calculations
- Supports computed columns
- Summary options for row, column, group, etc.
- Automatic Number to Word functionality
- Highlight cell or value based on thresholds
- "Hide-When" options on thresholds
- Dynamic, automatic resizing of fields based on field value
- Option to display Print reports in Portrait or landscape
- Page setup control for groups
- Rotate a field from 0 to 360 degrees
- CPU Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- RAM Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Lotus Notes
- 30 days trial
- Windows Vista Support: IntelliPRINT Reporting v5.0.2 now supports Microsoft Windows Vista.
- Maximum Record Limit: Users can set a limit on the number of records that should be displayed in a report. This option is available in the Data Option toolbar.
- Query Builder Menu: New icons in the Query Builder provide the facility to insert formulae, field names, and even column names directly in to a query. Users no longer need to type these manually.
- ACL Settings:IntelliPRINT Reporting v5.0.2 allows user with Editor Access to save report formats.
- Link to Quick Start Guide : The Quick Start Guide (chm file) can now be launched from within the �New Item� Wizard dialog box.
- Alternate Row Color: For providing better visibility in reports with a large number of data rows, the Alternate Color option provides the facility to automatically apply an alternating color scheme to the rows while using the Standard Report Wizard.
IntelliPRINT Reporting 5.1.2 Screenshot
IntelliPRINT Reporting 5.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark IntelliPRINT Reporting 5.1.2
IntelliPRINT Reporting 5.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.