Internet Download Manager 5.18 build 4
Internet Download Manager 5.18 build 4 Ranking & Summary
Internet Download Manager 5.18 build 4 description
Internet Download Manager 5.18 build 4 is widely known as a high-quality and versatile utility for increasing download speeds by up to 5 times, and for resuming, scheduling, and organizing downloads. The program will resume unfinished downloads due to network problems, or unexpected power outages. The program features a full-fledged site grabber that downloads files that are specified with filters.
The program supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and MMS protocols, and has an adaptive download accelerator for MP3 audio, FLV and MPEG video files. The program also features Download Panel for IE, Firefox and other Mozilla based browsers that appears on top of a web-player and can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Videos, and others.
It integrates into Opera, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Firefox, MSN, AOL, Google Chrome, and into any application that uses FTP, or HTTP protocols. Internet Download Manager fully supports Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7.
- All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including IE, AOL, MSN, Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many others. Internet Download Manager supports all versions of all popular browsers, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique "Advanced Browser Integration" feature.
- Download Speed Acceleration: Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
- Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. You don't need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. IDM will catch your downloads and accelerate them. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
- Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
- YouTube grabber: Internet Download Manager can record and download FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video. The best way of downloading webpage embedded videos from the Internet is here. After installing IDM, "Download This Video" button pops up whenever you are watching a video anywhere in the Internet. Just click on the button to start downloading clips.
- Simple installation wizard: Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
- Automatic Antivirus checking: Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans. IDM can automatically run a scanner on download completion, like AdAware, Avast, Spybot, AVG Anti-Virus, McAfee, SpywareBlaster, CCleaner and others to protect users from harmful downloaded files.
- Built-in Scheduler: Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done. You can also synchronize changes using periodic synchronization of files. It's possible to create and schedule several download queues for downloading or synchronization.
- Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
- Advanced Browser Integration: When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber: IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It's possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
- Customizable Interface: You may choose the order, buttons, and columns to appear on the main IDM window. There are several different skins for the toolbar with different button styles. All skins can be downloaded from IDM home site. Also users can design their own skins.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
- Download All feature: IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It's easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Download limits: Progressive downloading with quotas feature limits downloading to defined number of megabytes per hour. The feature is useful for connections that use fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
- IDM is multilingual: IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages.
- Quick Update Feature: Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week. Quick updates feature lists all new features added to the latest version and asks a user if he wants to update IDM to the latest version.
- Download Categories: Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Dynamic Segmentation: Dynamic Segmentation and Performance
- Adds automatic interception of downloads for various file hosting web sites;
- Fixes Windows 98 compatibility problems started from 5.18 build 1, introduced by processing of site names in foreign languages
Internet Download Manager 5.18 build 4 Screenshot
Internet Download Manager 5.18 build 4 Keywords
Bookmark Internet Download Manager 5.18 build 4
Internet Download Manager 5.18 build 4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.