Internet Macros Web Test Recorder 6.12
Internet Macros Web Test Recorder 6.12 Ranking & Summary
Internet Macros Web Test Recorder 6.12 description
Internet Macros Web Test Recorder - The Web browser is probably the most frequently used software today, and many tasks are highly repetitious. Internet Macros relieves the repetition of checking on the same sites every day, remembering passwords, data upload, image download, online marketing and functional testing and regression testing web sites over and over.
With Internet Macros, users can record these tasks once and then let Internet Macros execute them whenever you need them. Any combination of browsing, form filling, clicking, and data extraction can be recorded into an Internet macro.
Support for FLASH or JAVA applets and web site response time measurements are part of the advanced editions. It also includes a command line interface and ActiveX control Scripting component for use with batch files and VBS (WSH) and .NET scripting.
The Scripting Edition performs functions normally found in applications costing thousands of dollars; the Scripting Edition is a low cost alternative to big name capture/replay testing tools. It includes an easy-to-use scripting interface that extends the popular Windows Scripting Host with the ability to replay Internet Macros and extract web page data.
Users can also access this interface from Visual Basic, Visual C++, the new Microsoft .NET languages or any other Windows programming language that can access an ActiveX component, and perform unlimited data upload and management on web sites.
If you are a power surfer, it can do the following:
- Automatically complete forms
- Auto-login to your email (and, if you want, also write and send the email for you!)
- Navigate complex websites repeatedly without user intervention.
- Transparent, transportable macro files: Record on one PC, replay on any other PC that has iMacros installed. (In contrast, the Microsoft AutoComplete entries can NOT be copied from one PC to another.)
- SECURE storage of passwords using the industry standard "BLOWFISH" encryption algorithm
- Keep your privacy: Unlike some other form filling tools iMacros does NOT send any data back to us. All data is only stored on YOUR local PC..
- Share your macros with your colleagues and increase productivity for your whole organization.
If you are a Web Professional, it can do the following:
- Regression test complex web sites at the click of a button: Before a change to your web site, record macros that mimic typical user behavior, for example adding items to a shopping cart. After the changes, simply re-play the recorded macros to make sure that no other previously-working functions have failed as a result of reparations and that newly added features have not created problems with previous versions of the web site and/or server software.
- Automate your search engine submissions, manage Google and Overture Pay per Click search engine listings and bidding automatically, extract information from websites, query online-databases and download the results automatically,...
- Internet Monitoring: Watch your web site and alert you if the macro encountered a problem on your web site. In contrast to plain Internet Monitoring services, iMacros can test online forms of any complexity (e. g. create test orders in an Online store) including even Java and Macromedia Flash based elements.
- Measure web site response times with the STOPWATCH command to create performance statistics.
- Avoid complicated Cron jobs, grep, sed, awk, lwp and other time-consuming Unix tools and commands. In addition, none of these tools has the wide functionality that iMacros has!
- iMacros can be set to simulate Internet Explorer (IE) completely. In this mode it is NOT possible at all for a web server to distinguish between a normal (human) user and the iMacros robot.
- Extract any TABLE directly into a comma-separated text file. These files can be read by almost any spreadsheet software, including Excel.
If you are a software developer, it can do the following:
- Extract data from web pages (web queries)
- Web enable your application in 5 minutes with ActiveX control component (Scripting Interface).
- You just have to write an "imacro" and call the iMacros command line or Scripting interface. iMacros does the rest!
- As the only software of its kind, it can automate even Flash or Java applets.
- Use Internet MacrosTM technology as an Internet agent, robot or spider.
- Add "web surfing" and "web query" capability to your Windows or Perl Scripts
- Ship iMacros with your application. The Scripting Edition comes with a special redistribution license without royalty fees.
- 128MB of RAM (256MB recommended)
- Up to 5 MB of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher)
- 30 day trial
- Added DirectScreen Technology for Java, Flash and Silverlight automation
Internet Macros Web Test Recorder 6.12 Screenshot
Internet Macros Web Test Recorder 6.12 Keywords
Bookmark Internet Macros Web Test Recorder 6.12
Internet Macros Web Test Recorder 6.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.