Internet Server Monitor 10.0.4
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.4 Ranking & Summary
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.4 description
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.4 is created to be a network monitoring tool which allows Systems Administrators to monitor network servers, services, and applications for failures and recoveries enabling issue identification and resolution before reporting them. Internet Server Monitor handshakes with network resources and calls specific functions enabling Internet Server Monitor to determine if a network resource is available as well as functioning adequately. Supports the following monitors: HTTP/S, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, FTP, ICMP (Ping), SQL Server, MySQL, ODBC, Windows Services, TCP Ports, DNS, NNTP, and NTP.
Internet Server Monitor can alert you remotely via email, pager or SMS, as well as on your desktop via system tray icon status and popup, sound, or message box. Failures and recoveries can optionally be logged to any Windows Event Log or your syslog server.
- Monitors servers and the network applications they run
- Supports multiple types of alerts, notifications and actions
- Stores monitor results to SQL Server, MySQL or to file
- Automatically publishes network status to your intranet website
- Supports hierarchical/dependency rules and schedules
- Automatically clears failures enabling nag alerts to fire
- Automatically stops monitors during maintenance windows
- Includes system tray status icon
- No installation requirements on managed computers
- includes the readme file not getting displayed after installation fixed.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP (Windows 2000/NT can be monitored).
- Supported CPUs: The software is compiled with the latest version of the .Net Framework which allows us to compile the program once for any CPU. This means Internet Server Monitor can run natively on both 64-bit and 32-bit hardware.
- Memory: 1 GBs of available memory, 2 GBs suggested for large networks.
- .Net Framework 3.5: The installation detects if .Net Framework 3.5 is already installed. If not, the framework is automatically downloaded from Microsoft and then installed. Please note the framework takes a significant amount of time to install. Please be patient while the installation completes.
- Domain Administrator Account: To access network resources both the logged in user and the Windows Service must have domain administrator rights. The first time the application is run, you will be prompted to assign domain administrator credentials to the service.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server): CPU, memory and Windows Services are monitored using Microsoft's Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) API. WMI is preinstalled on all supported operating systems.
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.4 Screenshot
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark Internet Server Monitor 10.0.4
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.