IP-Tools 2.58 Ranking & Summary
IP-Tools 2.58 description
IP-Tools 2.58 offers a large variety of network administration and monitoring services. It contains a lot of utilities: Local Info, Connection Monitor , NetBIOS Scanner, Shared resources scanner, SNMP Scanner, HostName ...Time Synchronizer, Telnet client, HTTP client, IP-Monitor , Host Monitor, SNMP Trap Watcher all information program can save to log files.
HostMonitor can show messages, play sound, send e-mail, execute external programs. All this is available from an attractive tabbed interface you'll find easy to negotiate. Other features include multi-threaded operation, audio support, custom appearance, system tray support, etc.
- Show messages, play sound, send e-mail, execute external programs
- Multi-threaded operation, audio support, custom appearance, system tray support, etc.
- Program allows multitask operation - You may use all utilities at the same time.
- Many utilities can obtain information from a single host, from all hosts within a range of IP addresses or work with list of hosts and IP addresses:
- Local Info: examines the local host and shows info about processor, memory, Winsock data, etc
- Connection Monitor: displays information about current TCP and UDP network connections
- NetBIOS Info: gets NetBIOS information about network interfaces (local and remote computers)
- NB Scanner: shared resources scanner
- SNMP Scanner: scans network(s) for SNMP enabled devices
- Name Scanner: scans all hostnames within a range of IP addresses
- Port Scanner: scans network(s) for active TCP based services
- UDP Scanner: scans network(s) for active UDP based services
- Ping Scanner: pings a remote hosts over the network
- Trace: traces the route to a remote host over the network
- WhoIs: obtains information about a Internet host or domain name from the NIC (Network Information Center)
- Finger: retrieves information about user from a remote host
- LookUp: looks for domain names according to its IP address or an IP address from its domain name
- GetTime: gets time from time servers (also it can set correct time on local system)
- Telnet: telnet client
- HTTP: HTTP client
- IP-Monitor: shows network traffic in real time (as a set of charts)
- Host Monitor: monitors up/down status of selected hosts.
- Trap Watcher: allows you to receive and process SNMP Trap messages.
- IP-Tools can save obtained information into text file or create cool HTML reports.
- Highly intuitive interface makes operation easy for users.
- Easy Install / Upgrade / Uninstall program.
- After registration you gain the right to use ALL future IP-Tools updates and releases, on the same OS platform, in the registered mode.
- Trace utility supports IP protocol version 6 on Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
- HostMonitor utility supports new %HostComment% variable.
- TCP/IP protocol.
- Microsoft Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0 (SP3), Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista or Server 2008.
- Internet connection or TCP/IP enabled LAN.
- 4MB free disk space.
- Minimum screen resolution: 800 x 600.
IP-Tools 2.58 Screenshot
IP-Tools 2.58 Keywords
Bookmark IP-Tools 2.58
IP-Tools 2.58 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.