Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7
Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
0 (0 times)
Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7 description
Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7 has come with the ability to boost your productivity with an interactive interface, enables greater mobility with its offline mode, and has many useful features such as smart search, time tracking widget, screenshot editor, and others. JIRA Client is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- JIRA on Your Desktop
- Interactive Interface
- JIRA Client is a desktop application. It shows search hierarchy, issue list and selected issue on the same screen, provides you with drag-and-drop and other interactive bells and whistles.
- Works Offline
- Once issues are downloaded, you can search and modify them and create new issues even if JIRA server is not available. JIRA Client stores everything in local database, and synchronizes with the server later.
- Effortless Time Tracking
- JIRA Client lets you select the issue you're working on and start, pause and stop time tracking. The accumulated information can be published as JIRA work logs.
- Search and Navigation
- Powerful Search with Complete Boolean Logic
- You can search by any combination of filters, grouped by AND, OR and NOT operations.
- Search Hierarchy & Counters
- JIRA Client lets you organize search queries into hierarchy. When you run "child" query, the results of its "parent" are taken, and query's filter is applied to them.
- You can see the number of issues that satisfy each query. This gives you a customizable perspective on the project state.
- Distribution by Attribute
- With several clicks, you can break down issues by status, by assignee or by other attribute. JIRA Client will create and maintain a list of sub-queries - one for each attribute value.
- Tabular Distribution
- Similar to distribution by attribute, tabular distribution allows you to break down issues in two dimensions by choosing parent query and two attributes for the axes.
- Quick Search
- Select a query as the search scope and enter words into the search field. JIRA Client will show you issues that are in scope (that is, are shown by the selected query), and that also contain the sought words.
- Working with Issue Tables
- Multiple Tabs with Search Results
- You can inspect several issue tables, organized in tabs. Each tab keeps its own issue selection, which allows you to "iterate" through different query results at the same time.
- Table Auto-Refresh Mode
- When table auto-refresh mode is turned on, issue table gets updated immediately with any changes, which makes it an effective monitor of a given query. When this mode is turned off, changes won't be applied until you press Refresh button, which makes it convenient to step through the table without interruptions.
- Arrange Issues in Hierarchy
- You can see issues arranged in a hierarchy by a certain link type. For example, you can see all duplicate issues under their original issues.
- Making Changes
- Creating and Modifying Issues
- You can create new issues and edit existing issues. When you save changes, you can either immediately upload them to the server, or save them as draft changes to be uploaded or discarded later.
- Conflict Resolution
- When JIRA Client uploads issue changes to server and sees that the issue has already been changed by someone else, it allows you to merge conflicting changes field-by-field.
- Linking Issues
- You can link issues with drag-and-drop by dropping link source(s) over link target. You can also use a special "create link" action on the toolbar.
- Workflow Actions with Links
- You can apply workflow actions to issues. If needed, you can placing a link to other issues when applying a workflow action.
- Resolve as Duplicate
- As a shortcut for a frequent action, there's a button to quickly resolve issue as duplicate and link it to the duplicated issue.
- One-Step Move
- You can move one or more issues to another project with a single-screen operation.
- Local Collections
- You can put issues into Favorites or other collections with drag-and-drop. Collections work like folders or tags, allowing you to gather a set of issues from different queries for later processing.
- Server: Atlassian JIRA, version 3.3 or newer (any edition), for work log integration JIRA 3.10 or later is required. JIRA 4.0 betas are supported.
- JIRA Remote API: should be enabled. It is most likely already turned on if your JIRA is used with any remote tool, though it is off by default. Remote API access is not required by JIRA Client for read-only access, but it is required for uploading any changes.
- To turn Remote API on, JIRA administrator needs to enable "Accept remote API calls" setting in JIRA configuration, General section.
- Additional server authentication: Basic HTTP, Digest, NTLM version 1 or NTLMv2.
- Operating System: Apple Mac OS X (Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard) or any other that supports Java.
- System Memory: 256 MB required, 512 MB recommended.
- Hard Drive Space: 150 MB required, 300 MB recommended.
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or better.
- Displays: multiple displays are supported, but JIRA Client should be restarted when a display is connected or disconnected.
- Network connection: Atlassian JIRA produces a lot of traffic when answering JIRA Client requests, so performance over slow network connection may be degraded. (Hint: turn on "Use Gzip Compression" setting in JIRA configuration to reduce traffic.)
Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7 Screenshot
Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7 Keywords
Bookmark Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7
Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Jira Client Lite 2.1 Beta 1 / 2.0.1 Build 4169.7. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Allok Video Splitter 2.2.0 Review: