JSCAPE Secure FTP Server 4.1
JSCAPE Secure FTP Server 4.1 Ranking & Summary
JSCAPE Secure FTP Server 4.1 description
JSCAPE Secure FTP Server supports FTP, secure FTP (FTP over SSL), SSH/SFTP, HTTPS and HTTP protocols.
JSCAPE Secure FTP Server greatly simplifies the process of securely exchanging data with trading partners and automation of file transfer processes, resulting in increased productivity and immediate return on investment.
- Platform Independent - Support for Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X environments provides the flexibility of deploying anywhere within your organization.
- Multiple Protocol Support - Support for FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL), SFTP (FTP over SSH), HTTP and HTTPS protocols means you can easily exchange data with your customers, regardless of their file transfer requirements.
- Integrated Web File Transfer Client - Licensing and support costs are significantly reduced as there is no client software to install. Your clients need only a web browser in order to start transferring files. In addition, when using the integrated web client, users do not have to worry about strict internal firewall policies as most organizations do not restrict web based traffic.
- Data Protection - Your sensitive data is protected during transit and at rest using high-grade OpenPGP and SSL encryption technologies. This is critical for many companies who are now subject to HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley data protection requirements.
- Triggers - Using triggers you can quickly automate business processes based on events and conditions. For example, whenever a file is received by a customer you may wish to automatically compress that file and then forward it via email to the corresponding account representative for further processing.
- LDAP, Active Directory and Relational Database Authentication
- Authenticate users against existing LDAP, Active Directory or relational database servers. This greatly simplifies the integration process, especially in organizations with a large number of users.
- Action API - Using triggers you can define one or more actions to be executed in response to matching events and event conditions. More than 35 actions are included allowing you to do everything from compress files, OpenPGP encrypt files, send emails and more. While this may be enough for most organizations, the Action API is a Java based API that allows you to define your own actions should you have more specialized needs. For example, lets say that you need to parse a PDF document upon upload and communicate the parsed data to another server via JMS. This can be easily accomplished using the Action API.
- Checkpoint and Restart Support - Large file transfers over the Internet are subject to occasional failure due to network related issues. In the event of a failed file transfer, checkpoint and restart support allows you to restart the transfer from the last byte of data successfully transferred versus re-transferring the entire file. This is critical in organizations that transfer very large files or have service level agreements with customers to transfer a file within a given time period.
- Integrity Checksum - Checksum verification is a post file transfer process that verifies the integrity of files transferred. This is accomplished by comparing checksums of the file on both the sender and receiver sides ensuring that files are transferred correctly.
- Email Notifications - Receive email notifications on the events that are important to you. For example, as a system administrator you may wish to be notified via email if a users account is disabled due to a successive number of invalid login attempts.
- OpenPGP Encryption - Use OpenPGP encryption to ensure that your data is encrypted while at rest or to automatically decrypt files sent to you by your customers who use OpenPGP encryption.
- Automated File Transfers - Automatically transfer files to/from the server using FTP/FTPS/SFTP/SCP protocols. This is perfect for use in situations where you must transfer files on a scheduled basis or based on other event conditions.
- Database Logging - Using the database logging features you can ensure that all server activity is safely stored in a remote database.
- Resource Maps - Map remote FTP/FTPS/SFTP server resources to virtual directories on your server. This allows you to grant users access to remote server resources using a single sign-on account. Users no longer have to remember multiple hostnames, usernames and passwords.
- IP Access Rules - Lock down your server using access rules based on client IP address.
- Virtual File System - Define a virtual file system, users and permissions without having to create users at the operating system level.
- Multiple Domains - Create multiple virtual servers each with its own set of users and permissions.
- Remote Administration - Securely manage your server remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Server and Account Management API - Java based API for integrating account and server management functions within external applications.
- Java VM 1.4.2 or above
- Enhancement: Updated behavior of ManagerSubsystem.addAccount to throw an exception if the account already exists and added ManagerSubsystem.setAccount method for use in overwriting an existing account.
- Enhancement: Updated PGP Encrypt File and PGP Decrypt File actions to allow specifying a destination directory or file.
- Enhancement: Added Name property to all Directory Monitor File related events to contain filename.
- Enhancement: Added ability to automatically redirect all HTTP requests to HTTPS.
- Enhancement: Added default log and datastore directories when creating a domain.
- Enhancement: Added js-deldomain command line utility.
- Enhancement: Changed default SSH version banner displayed to SFTP clients.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with saving users with all password compliance options enabled.
- Bug Fix: Fixed behavior of "Block IP after" option found in Connections node of JSCAPE Secure FTP Server Manager. Change has been made so that client connection is closed before blocking client IP address.
- Bug Fix: Fixed virtual folder permissions issue experienced when multiple virtual folders are assigned to a single user and virtual folders share a common path.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with clients that request key re-exchange for long SFTP file transfers.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with being unable to add users or reset passwords when password policies are enabled.
JSCAPE Secure FTP Server 4.1 Screenshot
JSCAPE Secure FTP Server 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark JSCAPE Secure FTP Server 4.1
JSCAPE Secure FTP Server 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.