JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce Software 1.7.1
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce Software 1.7.1 Ranking & Summary
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce Software 1.7.1 description
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce Software 1.7.1 offers an effective and functional eCommerce application that allows merchants to build, create, and manage online storefronts. Magento's customizable solution features tools for site management, marketing promotions, search engine optimization, and catalog management.
Winner of '08 awards from Infoworld magazine and SourceForge.net, Magento's open source eCommerce platform is the most flexible ecommerce solution available today. Free from vendor lock in merchants can upgrade features quickly, and add specific functionality as needed. Magento helps you do eCommerce, the JumpBox for Magento helps you do it quickly and easily. With enhanced features like backup and restore, the JumpBox for Magento is the perfect eCommerce solution.
- Site ManagementDesign customizable storefronts using templates, control multiple online storefronts from a single location.
- Marketing PromotionsFlexible coupon, catalog, group, and tier pricing features allow you to motivate customers. Social media features like RSS and "send to a friend" enable site visitors to share your products with others.
- International SupportEnable worldwide sales. Display in multiple languages, calculate in multiple currencies.
- Search Engine OptimizationAttract increased site traffic. Auto-generate search terms and site maps, rewrite URL's, insert meta information; Magento helps your store be 100% search engine friendly.
- CheckoutSupport secure socket layer transactions and one page checkout. Create customer accounts, ship to multiple addresses, and support gifts.
- ShippingSimply your customer's purchase, Magento integrates real time shipping rates from major shippers like UPS and FedEx. Allow multiple shipments per order, apply flat, or table, rates in multiple combinations.
- PaymentAllow customers to purchase easily, Magento integrates with major online transaction providers like Authorize.net, and Google Checkout. Enable flexible purchase terms including money orders, checks, and credit cards.
- Order ManagementView, edit, create, and fulfill orders from multiple shops from a centralized administration panel. Create multiple invoices, allow wishlists, give discounts, and assign multiple prices per item.
- Customer Service -Enable feature-rich customer accounts including order history, status updates, and order tracking. Send forgotten passwords, account email updates, and customizable order emails.
- Catalog ManagementManage inventory, back orders, enable personalized products, manage product tags, and media.
- Catalog BrowsingLet customers find their items quickly with layered, or faceted navigation, and search and product comparison features.
- Product BrowsingEngage customers to purchase. Display multiple images per product, enable product zoom in, product reviews, and related products display.
- Analytics and ReportingMagento's integration with Google Analytics allows you to optimize your site through traffic analysis. Create sales reports, and monitor abandoned shopping carts. View sales, best purchases, and most valuable customers with ease.
- For more tools that enhance your organization's performance, such as SugarCRM for Customer Relationship Management, OrangeHRM for Human Resources Management, and Liferay Portal for information sharing and collaboration, discover JumpBox Open.
- The version of Magento has been updated to 126.96.36.199
- The JumpBox for Magento should be able to upgrade from version 1.6.0 or higher.
- Prior to upgrading turn off any custom themes and third party modules used in your installation. If you are currently using an older version of the JumpBox for Magento, upgrade to 1.6.0 first.
- After upgrading you may need to rebuild indexes. If this is necessary you will be prompted when logging into the Magento admin user interface.
- This version includes several hundred improvements and bug fixes throughout Magento.
- Computer running any of: Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista
- Virtualization software.
- For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
- 15 GB Free disk space
- Minimum 1 GB System RAM (Each JumpBox you run on the same system will need 512-1GB of additional RAM depending on the application)
- Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce Software 1.7.1 Screenshot
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce Software 1.7.1 Keywords
Bookmark JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce Software 1.7.1
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce Software 1.7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.