JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.7.2
JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.7.2 Ranking & Summary
JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.7.2 description
JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.7.2 is made to be a smart and proper program which provides access to the Nagios network monitoring system within minutes. Nagios 3 is the next evolution of the world renowned Nagios 2 open source network monitoring application. Nagios 3 provides improved flexibility, ease of use and extensibility, and delivers significant performance enhancements that allow you to manage and monitor large deployments more efficiently.
Nagios 3 monitors hosts and services, delivering alerts to you when problems occur as well as when they are resolved. When Nagios gives you the call, it's configurable web interface will provide you with detailed network status information from any internet-enabled browser. No matter where you are, you'll know just what your network is up against.
- Network Monitoring - Via SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, ICMP, SNMP, FTP, SSH or SSL, whether Windows, or Linux/Unix. Nagios can watch your routers, switches, firewalls, printers, services, or applications.
- Monitoring of host resources - Such as processor load, disk usage, and system logs.
- Monitoring of You Name It - Monitor the temperature or your server room, fire alarms, anything that has the ability to send collected data via a network. If you've got a plugin for it, Nagios can monitor it.
- Plugins - Extend the functionality of Nagios through available plugins, or use Bash, C++, Perl, Ruby, Python, PHP, C#, etc to develop and utilize service checks customized to your needs.
- Parallelized service checks - Perform service checks quickly with available parallelized configuration.
- Notifications - Get notified when service or host problems occur via E-mail, pager, and cellphone. Other methods can be enable through plugins. If you don't answer the call, Nagios has multi-user notification escalation capabilities - it'll call the next person in line.
- Remediation - Proactively resolve problems by restarting failed applications, services and hosts using event handlers that you define.
- Web-interface - See what's happening. View current network status, notifications, problem history, log files, etc.
- Proactive Planning - Schedule downtime for anticipated host, service, and network upgrades, and plan capacity through usage monitoring.
- Reports - Gotta have 'em right? Nagios can provide SLA availability, Alert and notification history. If you use Cacti, or RRD-based addons, Nagios can provide trending reports as well.
- Multi-Tenant/Multi-User Capability - Protect your group admins from information overload. Multiple users can access the web interface, and each user can have their own unique, restricted view.
- This is a maintenance release. The included version of the application has not changed.
- Windows, with Virtualization software including:
- Any Virtualization platform that can import OVFs or VMDK based virtual machines.
- Up to 14GB Free disk space for growable disks.
- Minimum 1GB RAM, 2GB recommended.
- A network that assigns dynamic IP address (most do)
JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.7.2 Screenshot
JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.7.2 Keywords
Bookmark JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.7.2
JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.