JumpBox for the Tiki Wiki System 1.1.14
JumpBox for the Tiki Wiki System 1.1.14 Ranking & Summary
JumpBox for the Tiki Wiki System 1.1.14 description
JumpBox for the Tiki Wiki System 1.1.14 is released to be a functional and good-quality Groupware/Content Management System solution with a long list of features to help you build a compelling web-based community: Wikis, Forums, Blogs, Articles, Image Gallery, Map Server, Link Directory, Translation, Internationalization and much more. TikiWiki has a little of something for everyone and the JumpBox for TikiWiki gives you a chance to to kick its tires with minimal effort.
Just download and run and who knows, you may find the next great content management system to use on your projects. The JumpBox has a built in web management console to help you manage basic system tasks and a very convenient backup system to make sure your data is safe for all those world changing web sites you’re going to be creating.
This JumpBox is based on the 1.1 JumpBox Platform and includes a backup system that supports archiving the state of the JumpBox to NFS, Windows File Shares and Amazon S3.
JumpBox takes the pain out of server software deployments.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual appliance that deploys locally, or hosted to major virtualization, and cloud computing platforms. Deploy on Windows, Mac, or Linux using virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
- The JumpBox for TikiWiki has been updated to TikiWiki version 4.2
- This release is a minor update.
- It should be possible to restore from any prior version of the JumpBox for TikiWiki.
- Computer running any of: Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista
- Virtualization software.
- For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
- 3 GB Free disk space
- Minimum 1 GB System RAM (Each JumpBox you run on the same system will need 256-512MB of additional RAM)
- Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
JumpBox for the Tiki Wiki System 1.1.14 Screenshot
JumpBox for the Tiki Wiki System 1.1.14 Keywords
Bookmark JumpBox for the Tiki Wiki System 1.1.14
JumpBox for the Tiki Wiki System 1.1.14 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- JumpBox for the OTRS Trouble Ticketing System 1.1.14
- JumpBox for LimeSurvey Online Surveys 1.1.4
- JumpBox for LAPP Deployment 1.1.6
- JumpBox for the PostgreSQL Relational Database Management System 1.1.6
- JumpBox for Ruby on Rails Deployment 1.1.5
- JumpBox for the MoinMoin Wiki 1.1.11
- JumpBox for OrangeHRM Human Resources Management 1.1.4
- JumpBox for the Mantis Bug Tracking System 1.1.8
- Encrypted Content Management System (CMS) 2004-07-18
- JumpBox for the Joomla! Content Management System 1.1.5
- JumpBox for the Drupal Content Management System 1.1.4
- Clarity 220.127.116.11
- JumpBox for TikiWiki 1.1.2
- Falt4 Content Management System (CMS) 4RC2.11
- JumpBox for the Moodle Course Management System 1.1.2
- JumpBox for the Joomla Content Management System 1.1.2
- JumpBox for the MoinMoin Wiki Software 1.1.12
- JumpBox for PMwiki Wiki Software 1.1.11
- JumpBox for the Silverstripe Content Management System 1.1.9
- JumpBox for the Alfresco Content Management System 1.1.7
- JumpBox for the Joomla! 1.0.x Content Management System 1.1.4
- JumpBox for the ProjectPier Project Management System 1.1.3
- JumpBox for the Joomla CMS 1.1.15
- JumpBox for LAMP Deployment 1.1.13