Kiwi Secure Tunnel 2.0.15
Kiwi Secure Tunnel 2.0.15 Ranking & Summary
Kiwi Secure Tunnel 2.0.15 description
Kiwi Secure Tunnel is a is a free tool that works as a secure Tunnel Service for use with Kiwi Syslog Daemon (or compatible syslog daemon).
Kiwi Secure Tunnel receives, compresses, and securely transports syslog messages from distributed network devices to a Kiwi Syslog Daemon. With Kiwi Secure Tunnel it is now possible for you to securely and reliably transport your syslog data across any potentially insecure network, such as the Internet.
Kiwi Secure Tunnel also has the ability to monitor files and send any new information from these files as syslog messages to Kiwi Syslog Daemon.
- Receives messages via UDP or TCP
- Single TCP connection between tunnel client and tunnel server
- BlowFish tunnel encryption
- Tunnel transmit pacing, from tunnel client to tunnel server
- Outbound transmit pacing, from tunnel server to syslog daemon
- Export settings via .ini file
- Optional event logging
- User-Selectable port numbers
- Dynamic statistics and status displays
- Single file monitoring
- Pentium 1GHz
- 64MB Ram
- Tunnel Server is limited to a single Client connection
- Kiwi Secure Tunnel can be registered to enable additional features over and above those of the free product.
- Fixed bug in Client with TCP streams containing a CR or LF delimter
Kiwi Secure Tunnel 2.0.15 Screenshot
Kiwi Secure Tunnel 2.0.15 Keywords
Bookmark Kiwi Secure Tunnel 2.0.15
Kiwi Secure Tunnel 2.0.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.