Kiwi Syslog Server
Kiwi Syslog Server Ranking & Summary
Kiwi Syslog Server description
Kiwi Syslog Server is a versatile and helpful Syslog Daemon for the Windows platform which receives, logs, displays and forwards Syslog messages from hosts such as routers, firewalls, switches, Unix hosts and any other syslog enabled device. There are many customizable options available. Features include PIX firewall logging, LinkSys home firewall logging, SNMP Trap and TCP support, ability to filter, parse and modify messages and take actions via VBScript or JScript engine. A Service Edition is available. The registered version has additional features.
- Receive and manage syslog messages from your network devices
- View syslog messages in multiple windows simultaneously
- Produce trend analysis graphs and email syslog traffic statistics
- Log or forward messages based on priority or time of day
- Auto-split log files by priority or time of day
- Setup basic alarm notifications based on the number of messages received per hour
- Customize the software with five out-of-the-box skins and adjustable display font, display color, and background wallpaper
- New "Log to Kiwi Syslog Web Access" action. Integrated Kiwi Syslog Web Access installer.
Kiwi Syslog Server Screenshot
Kiwi Syslog Server Keywords
Bookmark Kiwi Syslog Server
Kiwi Syslog Server Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.