Klaros-Testmanagement 3.5.2 Ranking & Summary
Klaros-Testmanagement 3.5.2 description
Klaros-Testmanagement 3.5.2 is considered as a simple yet useful Ajax-based application that can help you manage the quality assurance process for software development. Klaros-Testmanagement supports the collection of test data and the creation and assignment of test plans as well as interfacing with issue management systems and extensive reporting capabilities. Open interfaces allow the import of existing data from outside sources like continuous integration systems.
- Management of Test Related Artifacts
- Klaros-Testmanagement allows to manage tests cases, test suites, test environments, systems under test, test runs and their results.
- Klaros-Testmanagement allows to group test cases to test suites. Test suites are the common unit of test execution and may be assigned to individual systems under tests.)
- Grouping Test Cases to Test Suites
- Klaros-Testmanagement supports the version control of test cases and test suites. Different versions can be applied to individual systems under test and test environments with full traceability to their results.
- Version Control of Test Cases and Test Suites
- Klaros-Testmanagement allows to store binary attachments of any kind (text documents, graphics, screenshots etc.) along with test cases and test results.
- Support for Binary Attachments
- With Klaros-Testmanagement it is easy to gather reports and statistics about all testing results since all the test related data is stored in the database and may be retrieved later.
- The report files can be exported into various file formats, as PDF, HTML, CSV, RTF, TXT and XML.
- Report File Export
- Klaros-Testmanagement supports the tester in executing manual tests. Using a web based client the tester is guided through the test execution, giving him the possibility to take notes during the test execution and automatically recording the test results with Klaros-Testmanagement.
- Guided manual test execution
- Klaros-Testmanagement allows it anytime to interrupt manual testing and continue working on a test suite execution later.
- Resumption of Interrupted Work
- The Klaros-Testmanagement web application includes user management in conjunction with a role system allowing to limit the capabilities of individual users.
- A Jenkins/Hudson plug-in enables to transfer the results of the automated tests generated by the Continuous Integration System to Klaros-Testmanagement.
- Interoperability with Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins/Hudson)
- The connection to the JIRA, Trac, Bugzilla or Redmine issue management systems allows to directly link test artifacts with issues in the issue tracker.
- Interoperability with Issue Tracking Systems
- Test results generated by other test automation software can easily be imported and merged with manual test results.
- Import Interfaces for QFTest and JUnit Test Results
- Complete test projects can be backed up and restored. The restore interface can be used to import foreign data via XML.
- Backup and Restore
- This release introduce a general keyword search, change history and sophisticated conflict handling for concurrent write accesses to database objects as well as a significant performance increase and reduced memory requirements.
- The 3.5.2 maintenance release fixes startup problems after a database migration and adds some minor improvements.
- Existing users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
- Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
Klaros-Testmanagement 3.5.2 Screenshot
Klaros-Testmanagement 3.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Klaros-Testmanagement 3.5.2
Klaros-Testmanagement 3.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.