LAN Bridger (32-bit)
LAN Bridger (32-bit) Ranking & Summary
LAN Bridger (32-bit) description
LAN Bridger (32-bit) is launched as a useful VPN that lets you be a part of the same local computer network at your job, on the road, or half way around the world. Share files. Administer machines. Access music. Or kick back and play a game. If you can do it locally, LAN Bridger lets you do it remotely. It's as easy as click, click, connect. Because LAN Bridger uses normal LAN IP addresses like 192.168.x.x and 10.x.x.x, most games and applications work without any extra configuration.
- Gaming. LAN Bridger is great for gaming. Broadcast traffic simply works, even on Vista and Windows 7. Best of all, because LAN Bridger uses normal LAN IP addresses like 192.168.x.x and 10.x.x.x, most games work without any extra configuration.
- Icon File sharing. LAN Bridger makes those same shares available to anyone on your LAN Bridger network. It doesn't matter if they're down the street or across the country.
- Icon Media streaming. Run an application like Boxee across your LAN Bridger network and you can. Boxee will work just like it does when you’re home.
- Icon Just about anything. Since LAN Bridger is completely transparent, you really can use it to do anything you normally do on a LAN. Run an FTP server. Host a SOCKS proxy. Share music using iTunes. It all just works.
- LAN Bridger network hosts must forward the LAN Bridger port (default 40001) to their computer using their router or firewall, or be directly accessible via the Internet
LAN Bridger (32-bit) Screenshot
LAN Bridger (32-bit) Keywords
Bookmark LAN Bridger (32-bit)
LAN Bridger (32-bit) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.