Laplink Gold 2008 14.01
Laplink Gold 2008 14.01 Ranking & Summary
Laplink Gold 2008 14.01 description
With Laplink Gold 2008, you can quickly and easily connect your PCs for remote control, file transfer and synchronization, no matter where you are and no matter where your PCs are.
Combining fast remote control, automatic connections through firewalls, and a full complement of remote support tools, Laplink Gold 2008 is the product of choice for personal users and IT professionals around the world.
Laplink Gold 2008 is easy to set up and use. Laplink Gold will connect automatically through firewalls and proxy servers.
Use Laplink Gold 2008 to:
- Automatically back up or synchronize files and folders, even scheduled and unattended
- Quickly transfer files of any size from one PC to another
- Remotely control, support, and maintain your PCs from anywhere - even remotely restart
Whether you are a consumer with multiple PCs, a small business, or a global enterprise, Laplink Gold 2008 is the tool you need!
At home, in the office, or on the road, Laplink Gold 2008 gives you the tools you need - all in one application.
- File Transfer - move or copy files between computers. Customizing any of the several File Transfer settings simplifies complicated transfers. Laplinks patented SpeedSync technology makes updating files faster because files are compared, and only changes-not entire files-are transferred. A comprehensive security system, including encryption, protects your valuable data at all times.
- Xchange Agent - synchronize files and folders between two computers (or drives). Use Xchange Agent to transfer vital information to and from a portable computer, or to back up important files. You can schedule Xchange Agent to run regularly, so that your information is always up to date; once you have configured it, Xchange Agent automatically connects, transfers files, and disconnects.
- Remote Control - control another computer as though you were sitting at that computer, using its keyboard, mouse, and programs while looking at its screen. Whether your computer is controlling or being controlled, you have the same setup and startup procedures. You can even copy information from one computer and paste it on the other.
- Remote Desktop - access the enhanced remote control experience available via the Remote Desktop and Terminal Services features built into Microsoft Windows XP and Server 2003.
- Print Redirection - print a document from a remote computer to your local printer over Remote Control, or print local documents to a printer at a remote location. This means you dont have to use File Transfer to get documents printed where you want them.
- Text Chat - exchange messages with someone at a remote computer by typing messages in a window. This is useful if you need to communicate with the person at the other end while performing other services like File Transfer and Remote Control. Text Chat information is saved, and you can also cut and paste text into the Text Chat window.
- Voice Chat - talk with someone at a remote computer while you perform other services like File Transfer and Remote Control. Voice Chat requires a microphone and sound card on each computer.
- 133 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU
- At least 64 MB of RAM
- 30 MB of available hard disk space (for a complete installation)
- VGA or higher resolution monitor
- Keyboard and mouse required for server installations
- 30 days trial
Laplink Gold 2008 14.01 Screenshot
Laplink Gold 2008 14.01 Keywords
Bookmark Laplink Gold 2008 14.01
Laplink Gold 2008 14.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.