Licas 3.15 Ranking & Summary
Licas 3.15 description
Licas 3.15 is described as a highly flexible, feature-rich software package written in the Java programming language which allows a user to build distributed service-based networks that can also self-organise/self-optimise. Functionality is provided to allow for XML-RPC based message passing and dynamic linking between services. The framework is very lightweight and so may also be used in a mobile environment. The architecture and adaptive capabilities add something new to what other similar systems provide
- The capability to build distributed networks of autonomic service-based components.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms to construct the network architecture.
- Autonomic self-organisation through a dynamic linking mechanism.
- Password protection of the services, providing some level of security.
- Remote communication capabilities through an XML-RPC message passing mechanism.
- Remote object loading through a Java UrlClassLoader.
- Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
- Framework for adding metadata and negotiation through Service Level Agreements.
- Dynamic Web Service invocation through WSDL document parsing.
- Compatability with the Java mobile (J2ME) environment.
- The MethodInfo object can now create part of the method call automatically, making its construction slightly easier.
- Some password problems removed (NetworkParser and AutoServer.setThresholds ...), related to service keys.
- Logger has been looked at again and updated. A number of unfinished methods now completed. This package is now also a separate project called jlog2 and also avaliable from sourceforge.
- Documentation updated.
Licas 3.15 Screenshot
Licas 3.15 Keywords
Bookmark Licas 3.15
Licas 3.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.