LinkByLink 1.0.11 Ranking & Summary
LinkByLink 1.0.11 description
Checking websites for broken links internal and external links and
invalid email addresses is an indispensable means to ensure professional
LinkByLink is a useful application which solves these and other tasks, be it under Windows, UNIX/Linux or Mac OS X (PowerPC and Intel). Any platform for which Java 5 is available can
run LinkByLink. The software and the users manual are available in English
and in German.
The results of a website check executed by LinkByLink can be exported in
several formats and can be filtered by regular expressions. The integrated
HTML source code browser helps finding the exact location of an error in
the HTML sources.
Accessing secure websites is supported by a certificate and authentication
manager. The number of parallel connections can be configured globally and
on a per-host basis. Multi-threading ensures an optimum of performance and
makes use of the additional power provided by the new multi-core processors.
A more detailed feature list is available on the LinkByLink homepage.
LinkByLink is available as Standard Edition and as Pro Edition.
The Pro Edition offers numerous additional features. A validating parser
is included, which verifies the structure of your HTML. The console mode
without a graphical user interface is ideal for automated tests.
Additionally results can be stored in an SQL database or can automatically
be forwarded by email. The HTTP communication can be recorded in order to
analyze general communication problems.
- Runs on any platform that supports Java 5 (Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS X 10.4, ...)
- Limited to 1000 different web pages per test run
- Unlimited number of web pages per test run
- High speed: Depending on the Internet access bandwidth several 1000 links are checked per minute. Checks in an Intranet network are even magnitudes faster.
- Parallel execution (multi-threading) for optimal performance also on multi-processor or multi-core processor PCs
- Dynamic caching for reduced network load
- Supports Internet domains with umlauts (IDN)
- Supports HTTP, FTP and direct file access
- Checks domains of mailto addresses
- Integrated HTML source browser, which can be coupled with an external web browser
- Powerful link filters with regular expression support
- User-defined error pages help to identify special errors
- Certificate manager for conveniently accessing secure web pages
- Configurable result table: columns can be hidden, moved, resized, sorted
- Result export in HTML, XML or CSV format
- Optional HTML validation with a validating parser finds structural errors
- Password manager for accessing pages that require HTTP authentication
- Automatic email notification
- Storing of test results in a SQL database
- Non-GUI mode supports automated tests, e.g. started regularly by a Windows system service or a UNIX cron job
- HTTP request logging facility helps to identify communication problems
- Java 5
- 10 days evaluation period, no other limitations
- Numerous optimizations to reduce the memory footprint.
- Improvements with respect to the graphical user interface.
- Pro Edition only: Fixed bug related to the logging of HTTP requests.
LinkByLink 1.0.11 Screenshot
LinkByLink 1.0.11 Keywords
Bookmark LinkByLink 1.0.11
LinkByLink 1.0.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.