LinkCollector PC 3.0.1
LinkCollector PC 3.0.1 Ranking & Summary
LinkCollector PC 3.0.1 description
LinkCollector PC 3.0.1 presents a useful software which solves the problem of copying, moving or synchronizing bookmarks between different browsers and computers.
It allows bookmarks to be carried on an USB flash drive wherever you are! LinkCollector Portable Edition synchronizes bookmarks between different browsers and computers and stores them in a special file without writing anything to the hard drive or the registry.
With this program, it is possible to edit bookmarks, add/remove/rename categories, delete duplicates, check or delete broken links, and highlight important links. It is possible to open any internet address from the program list in one of the ten supported browsers (IExplorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, Safari, K-Meleon, SeaMonkey, Netscape, Avant, Maxthon, TheWorld), and also drag and drop a link from the browser to the list!
It can import, copy or synchronise links between browsers, can combine bookmarks in own database and can export bookmarks to different files. LinkCollector PC can create a browsers-independent database of bookmarks, can find a bookmarks duplicates and verify a internet urls and automatically remove not existing.
- Import/Export bookmarks from browsers (IExplorer Favorites, Opera and Firefox)
- To store bookmarks to a USB
- Capturing links from such browsers as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
- Ten browsers are supported for opening links ( IExplorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, Safari, K-Meleon, SeaMonkey, Netscape, Avant, Maxthon, TheWorld)
- Changing the bookmark source
- Checking links for availability and remove non-existing links
- Search for duplicates
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox 2.x-3.x
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista (win32)
LinkCollector PC 3.0.1 Screenshot
LinkCollector PC 3.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark LinkCollector PC 3.0.1
LinkCollector PC 3.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.