LinkCollector Portable Edition 2.1 Beta / 2.0
LinkCollector Portable Edition 2.1 Beta / 2.0 Ranking & Summary
LinkCollector Portable Edition 2.1 Beta / 2.0 description
This USB bookmark manager stores your bookmarks in an organized catalog and enables you to quickly validate your links to check whether your favorite sites are still available, search for specific bookmarks, quickly import bookmarks, export bookmarks, synchronize bookmarks between various browsers and create your own browser-independent and well-organized collection of links.
- With LinkCollector Portable Edition, your bookmarks are always with you and you don't depend on the availability of an online service (if it's down, you can't see your bookmarks).
- LinkCollector makes unauthorized access to your bookmarks nearly impossible, while other solutions may be less secure. If you are using an online bookmark manager on a different system, you must enter your password, which can be stolen, thus giving access to your bookmark collection to third-parties.
- LinkCollector doesn't require you to copy data to or from any computer – just use its interface to access your favorite sites. In case of an online bookmark manager, you may not want to import bookmarks or export bookmarks to a browser on the computer you are using for security reasons.
- LinkCollector features a number of highly important features, such as instant search, duplicate removal, link validation, the ability to synchronize bookmarks between your browsers and so forth, which gives it a competitive edge over the majority of online bookmarking solutions!
- Store your favorite bookmarks on USB Flash Drive
- Use your bookmarks on computer or on notebook
- Import or export a bookmarks from browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome
- Import or export a bookmarks from browsers toolbar such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Capture link from adress bar of a browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera
- Dragging a bookmark from webpage or a URL files from explorer to a program
- Possibility to open bookmark with a any installed browser such as IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, SeaMonkey, K-Meleon, Netscape, Avant, Maxthon, TheWorld
- Check bookmarks and to remove a dead links automatically
- Search for specific bookmarks and duplicates
- Get favicons of a websites
- New format file ('.lcpb') to store program bookmarks
- Added unicode support
- Added Google Chrome browser support
- Added PC and Portable bookmarks support
- Added PC and Portable browser support
- Added proxy support
- Added drag and drop function to move a '.url' files into a program
- Added bookmarks bar support of a browsers
- Added favicon support
- Ability to minimize to tray
- Ability to create a backup of a browsers bookmarks
LinkCollector Portable Edition 2.1 Beta / 2.0 Screenshot
LinkCollector Portable Edition 2.1 Beta / 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark LinkCollector Portable Edition 2.1 Beta / 2.0
LinkCollector Portable Edition 2.1 Beta / 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.