Locura Personal Media Server 1.30
Locura Personal Media Server 1.30 Ranking & Summary
Locura Personal Media Server 1.30 description
Have you ever wished you could access all of your PSP media files without having to physically connect the PSP to your computer? Have you ever wanted to access your music from a hotspot or show off some photos on your home PC while at a friends house? We have great news for you!
Locura Personal Media Server gives you wireless access to a wide series of media formats into a digital delivery system, giving you access to your photos, music, videos, or other file from anywhere via an Internet connection. It works with your PSP, laptop or other Web-browsing device.
- Added out of the box support for the iPhone� and iPod� Touch with a custom theme, custom help, file types, etc.
- Expanded the help page to include more information about zip files, RSS feeds, and which platforms support which sections
- Allowed for file includes in regular script files
- Allowed for client-specific includes
- Added regular and thumbnail file patterns to configuration per client
- Modified all VillainousMind v2.0 templates to use file patterns specified in the configuration
- Added a new iPhone� theme
- Modifed VillainousMind v2.0 templates to allow for specific look per client
- Added the ability for enumerations (Enum) in scripts
- All scripts and V2.0 templates changed to use a common menu
- Changed the current folder bar to close when clicked to address an issue with the Safari web browser where the current folder bar disappears when the subfolder list is visible
- Changed the reading of meta data (such as the title in MP4 files) to be handled in the program instead of scripts and made it dynamically suited to specific content types
- Provided indenting for RSS Feeds for easier viewing of the raw XML
- Made minor changes to the RSS feed for more consistent formatting and added XML processing directive
- Added thumbnails ability for all items in an RSS feed. This will only display these thumbnails for items that support thumbnails for each item (such as the PSP� firmware 3.30 or greater)
- Made a small chage to the Server tag in the response header for general conformity
- Changed default images to be client specific
- Audio, video, and dynamic zip files disabled
- Fixed an issue with videos created in new formats displaying invalid charaters in their titles which also corrected an issue with the same video files causing RSS feeds not to work.
- Fixed an issue with the dates being returned in the header not being in universal time.
- Fixed an issue with ETags being unquoted.
- Fixed an issue with includes and base specification (i.e. "/root").
- Fixed an issue with special characters in URLs not encoding and decoding correctly.
- Fixed an issue with "JPG" file types being the only file types available for photos.
- Fixed an issue with playlists, RSS feeds, and zip files truncating their defaulted filename when spaces were present in their name.
- Defaulted content type to text/html for scripts. This resolved an issue with out-of-the box scripts that didnt explicitly define a content type.
- Fixed an issue with Content-Length and Content-range headers displaying incorrect values when a range request was made.
- Fixed an issue with a non-ending range request.
Locura Personal Media Server 1.30 Screenshot
Locura Personal Media Server 1.30 Keywords
Bookmark Locura Personal Media Server 1.30
Locura Personal Media Server 1.30 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.