Magic NetTrace 3.0
Magic NetTrace 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Magic NetTrace 3.0 description
Magic NetTrace is an use-friendly versatile program that combines ping, WHOIS and traceroute functions into one friendly GUI utility. It allows you to identify the source of Internet connectivity problems, track down the source of junk mail, find out a geographic location of a web server or your ICQ buddy, troubleshoot e-mail problems and more. Multithreaded architecture makes the program extremely fast and tight integration with Internet Explorer enables users to perform traceroute and WHOIS lookup with a single mouse click.
- easy network and domain WHOIS lookup for all hosts passed by your packets;
- ability to perform WHOIS query via web interface if the registrar who supports the particular domain hasn't a WHOIS server;
- printing the lookup results, copying them to the clipboard or saving as a file and support for multiple interface languages.
Improvements of this version:
- Updated IP address range map.
- Fixed the problem with whois queries for .com .net domains
- Added Windows Vista theme.
- Program works more stable under Windows Vista.
- Misc improvements.
- MS IE5,
- Winsock 2 for Windows 95
Magic NetTrace 3.0 Screenshot
Magic NetTrace 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Magic NetTrace 3.0
Magic NetTrace 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.